ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

3rd Person POV

"Wait what" Jaden was surprised really surprised. "I was going to tell you after the party but you know with all the things that happened I just didnt know when to tell you" Josh didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay, he wanted to stay with Jaden, he couldn't leave Jaden "Why are you leaving?" Jaden could feel tears build up in his eyes. "My dad's business got moved to another country I'm sorry Jaden." And that's all it took for Jaden to cry "sorry" a five letter word and Jaden was already crying his eyes out. "Baby please don't cry" "So you're just gonna leave like that" "I really wish there was another way baby but there isn't" Josh felt a tear stream down his face as he said that. Now both the boys started crying in the arms of each other.

"When do you leave?" Jadens asked as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "In 2 days" The browned hair boy replied "2 days only why didn't you tell me earlier Joshie" "I just didn't have the courage" Josh said "what if you stayed with me and my mom, my mom got a divorce with my dad." "Jaden I really don't want to be burden to your mom." Josh said. Jadens mom met Josh and his parents, both Josh's parents supported Jaden and Josh. "You won't be, my mom loves you Josh and she'd be more than happy to let you stay." "Well what about my parents" "You can facetime or they can visit Joshie please don't go" Both the boys needed each other. "Alright I'll talk to my parents" Josh said as he pecked a kiss on Jaden lips and went downstairs. As soon as Josh left Jaden started crying, he just cried till his eyes swell up. He didn't want Josh to go, he needed Josh.

Josh was downstairs sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of beer as tears were streaming down his face. Josh never drinks unless his to forget about something. He wished thing were different, he was moving half away across the country, he just wished his parents would agree. He heard his parents walking up to the door. He quickly threw the bottle of beer away, wiped his tears and turned in the tv, pretending he was watching. "Hey Josh"
"Hey mom, dad" "So did you tell Jaden buddy" his dad asked. "Uh yeah I did" Josh replied "I know this isn't easy for you or Jaden and we're sorry honey" "we we're actually thinking if I could stay with Jaden mom"

"Well honey i- "before you guys say anything I'll be graduating in four months and once I'm eighteen I can move back in here which I don't think I'll have to" Josh said before his mom could finish her sentence. Well if Jaden's mom doesn't seem to have a problem with it then that okay." Really?" Josh asked "yeah" his parents replied. Josh was shocked they agreed as he's their only son and he"ll always be his mom's baby boy. 'Thank you guys, I'll make sure to facetime every day" "we'll try to visit you guys sometime" Josh ran upstairs to tell Jaden that his parents agreed.

Jaden heard coming upstairs he quickly washed his face and sat back down on the bed. Josh walked in with a smile on his face. Jaden was confused. "They agreed." It took Jaden couple seconds to realise what Josh meant. "What really you not kidding right" "No I'm not baby I'm staying" Jaden jumped on to Josh hugging him as tight as he can. Josh pressed his lips against the blonde haired boy lips. The kiss fill of love and only love. "Alright well I'll pack up all my clothes" yea I'll help" Jaden realised that he didn't even tell his mom that Josh was staying with them. "Uhh Joshie il be back in a minute" "alright" Jaden dialled his moms number and told about what happend, she agreed and Jaden hung up and walked back into the room.

(Time Skip To 2 days later)
(Josh's parents are leaving)

Jaden, his mom and Josh got ready to drop of Josh's parents at the airport. "Alright, mom and dad you ready" Josh assured "Yeah honey" they got into the car and Jaden's mom drove to the airport. "Well mom, dad I'm gonna miss you" "oh buddy we'll miss you too" Josh parents said. "Well come on guys group hug" they hugged for a couple minutes before letting go. "Jaden I'm so happy that Josh has you by his side" Josh's mom said as she pulled Jaden into a hug. "Emily thank you for taking care out little boy for us" [emily is Jadens mom] "no problem, he's like my son too" "Alright bye well make sure to visit" "Bye guys"

They got into the car and off they drove. Jaden and Josh headed home as his mom had to go to work. They both skipped school so Josh could spend some time with his parents. "Damn I'm exhausted" "Yeah me too Joshie" they cuddled in bed knowing they'll wake in the arms of each other "I love Jaden"
""I love you too Joshie"

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿

Hey loves
So this is the last chapter
Thank you guys for 1k reads❤🥺
I really liked how this story turned out to be
I might or might not do a sequel to this book depending on if I want to continue it but for now this is it
Thanks you guys so much💕

Love ya❤
Stay safe🥰

{876 Word Count}

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬| {𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷×𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱} 🎉