Chapter 1: New Experiences

3rd Person POV:

The scene starts with an older Y/N as she charges forward with her sword only to get knocked back with a telekinetic blast.

She looks up to see Glynda with her weapon at the ready as she has several spheres of energy floating around her as she fires them all at once.

Y/N backflips dodging the first two shots before making several swords of light float around her as she fires back at Glynda as each of their projectiles collide with Y/N additional two swords making their way to Glynda, who creates a barrier to block them.

With her guard lowered Y/N turns into a being a light speeding towards Glynda before rematerializing behind her as she lands a sword slash across her back.

Glynda quickly turns around and traps Y/N in a sphere of energy as she tries to cut herself out to no avail.

Y/N: (Guess strength isn't gonna work...)

Glynda proceeds to send her downward at a fast pace as Y/N closes her eyes with her Aura completely engulfing the sphere as Glynda tries to keep it contained but it continues to slowly crack and completely shatters before it could hit the ground.

Y/N, now free and completely energized dives down from the air engulfing her sword in Aura as she goes for a downward thrust with Glynda retaliating with a barrier as the two forces clash.

Y/N continues to slowly pierce through Glynda's defenses as she gathers more and more Aura for her strike.

Y/N: Ha!

She completely shatters through Glynda defenses stopping her blade short from stabbing Glynda's chest.

Glynda: You've improved.

Glynda: But not enough to best me just yet.

She motions to several energy spheres behind Y/N ready to be fired.

Y/N: You sure about that?

She gestures to several blades of light behind Glynda in the same firing position.

Glynda: (sigh) You're very lucky we decided to spar at night.

Y/N: Heh, it brings the best outta of me.

They withdraw their weapons along with their projectiles.

Glynda: Well, you've most definitely passed today's lesson.

Y/N: Yay~!

The scene changes to Y/N drying her hair with a towel after showering and sits on her bed.

Y/N: You seemed upset about something mother.

Glynda: Was it that obvious?

Y/N: When you're angry you tend to be more aggressive and short-sighted.

Y/N: You usually would've noticed my projections behind you the moment I created them.

Glynda: (sigh) You've gotten far more perceptive.

Glynda: Before you didn't even know how to properly swing a sword.