Shot 9- mahir regrets!!

The girl who was with mahir comes down wearing her clothes..

Mahir looks at her..
He takes out money from his pocket and hands it over to her..

Flashback starts..
Mahir hires the girl to act in front of bela.

Mahir sees bela coming from window...

The girl removes her sleaves  that only bare hands are visible and slips under the blanket.. Mahir also opens his shirt. And lies.. One of the dress is deliberately thrown on floor...

It was all a plan. And bela believed it..

After she left.. He goes away from the girl..

Flashback ends..

Adi and Shravani enters and sees the girl leaving.. She was in very creepy dress..

Shravani- mahir what's happening.. Bela left crying.. And this girl.. What I m thinking is it true..

Mahir- yes.. Its true..

Before mahir could say anything further.. Shravani gives him a tight slap.. Adi looks on shocked..

Shravani - how dare u hurt my sister like that mahir.. Why..

Mahir- u don't know anything Shravani

Mahir- u don't know anything Shravani.. U don't know her true colors.. She is back. Stabbing everyone behind us.. Not even leaving u.. And playing with both of us adi and me..

Flashback starts..

mahir was in his office..

He gets a vedio from a unknown number..

In vedio
""
Bela is seen holding adi shirt...

Bela- I love u adi.. How could u marry Shravani I thought everything was a drama.. In home I didn't get a chance to speak.. I want u..

Adi jerks her hand.
Adi - r u mad bela.. How could u even stoop so low.. Shravani is ur sister.. And mahir mY brother loves u madly.. He forgot everything just because he trusted u and loves u...