Last shot!!

days passes by.. Mahir was after bela but everytime she ignores him...

But arnav loved spending time with mahir

Mahir used to reach arnav school before bela to pick him up..

They used to have ice cream... Bela was happy seeing arnav happy... But she was jealous of mahir.. As arnav ways speaks about arnav....

Bela decides to leave to Singapore.. With arnav..without informing anyone...

Adi new movie was released... And arnav asks bela to take him to PVR.. She agrees thinking next day they will leave the place...

At hall.. Arnav was enjoying... The movie.. While Adi, sharavani and mahir was also present but doesn't sees bela...

The song sequence was going on... Bela imagines herself with mahir in it..

Same does happens to mahir..

While they we're leaving.. Arnav sees mahir.. And rushes to him...

Bela couldn't find him.. And gets tensed..

She starts asking others.....

Sharavani sees bela.. And was shocked.. + happy..

Sharavani - Adi

Sharavani - Adi... Bela.. Our bela..

She rushes to bela...

Bela sees Sharavani.. Both were teary eyes meeting each other...

Sharavani- bela.. Why.. Why did u left us.. Do have any idea.. How much I missed you.. It was not ur fault..

Bela- di I know it was all planned by ishani.. And she got what she deserved..

Sharavani looks on confused..

Bela goes in flashback

The day bela left the house.. She was walking on road aimlessly... She was about to hit by a track... But someone pulls her on right time.. She was shocked to see the person.. It was none other than ayaan...

Ayaan reveals.. How one year back he went bankrupt.. And ishani true colors were shown...

He reveals how she planned everything... But more shocking was.. Ishani was having cancer.. And she died a hour ago... And got the punishment she deserved...