Chapter One- Looks may be deceiving.

3 Years later

"Move",I said slowly. I'm so tired. These past years has been a lot. I had to climb the status ladder until I was on top. It took time and effort but I made it. Everybody knows about my gang but not about me. I wanted to finish school without being targeted.

Knowing my enemies would love to see me fall, but I can't give them that satisfaction. So only my most trusted members, which really is my step-mom and my second in command, know my true identity. Everyone else calls me Lucifer.

Anyway back to this STD ridden girl in front of me. "I said move", I said slowly showing that I'm not playing with her. I would really love to punch he face but I got to maintain my nonchalant, sarcastic non-violent image. That is who I really am, except I love violence.

"No you freak, how dare you park in my parking spot. Do you know who I am? I can bury you with the snap of my fingers. You better move your car right this instant." She shrieked out making my ears ring with how annoying her voice is.

"And if I don't?", I asked with a smirk just to rile her up a bit. I didnt know getting on someone's nerves would be this entertaining. She looked about ready to explode from the rage she felt at me talking back to her. As if. I hate how she thinks she owns the world just because her father is a Mafia boss, like I am. Yet she doesn't know.

I wish I could aim my gun at her head and shoot, yet sadly I can't. How sad. I'd be doing the world a favor. Instead of waiting for her reply I simply turned and walked into school with her screaming like a banshee. My sister walking next to me, yes we made up. After all, she was just doing what my dad asked.

She burst out laughing as we entered school. I had to force myself not to laugh along with her, because her laugh is so contagious. Its the type of laugh that makes you laugh for no reason. Wiping her tears from her eyes she makes a move to say something but bursts into laughter again.

I should've known. She wouldn't be able to stop laughing for another good 5 minutes. Which is okay with me. I know she is gonna ask me why I came home late last night. And frankly I don't want to ruin my morning right now. So it'd be best if she didnt ask. My temper hasn't settled at all since last night.

Those stupid Russians think they can steal from me without me knowing. I know all the traitors in my mafia, I know all the druggies in my mafia. I know everything, they should be worried. They should be very worried. I'm going to make all their deaths slow and painful.

No one crosses me and gets away with it. No one. Not even family. Everyone knows it. I snap out of my murderous thoughts as I bump into a tall looking figure. I glare up at him as he stares at me with his mouth open like an idiot.

"Watch where the fuck you're going, asshole. You could've killed me dumbass", was what I said as I got up and promptly walked away but not without glaring up at him as if I could kill him.

Hearing his friends laughter as I walked away was almost satisfying. I love leaving asshole's gaping. But I haven't seen him before. They must be new.

Ignoring everyone and everything today as my next mission tonight is stuck in my head.