Chapter 2-Hello We are BTS.

Driving home as Teyana talks my ear off, is one of the most frustrating yet relieving thing ever. Strategizing the method I'm going to use for the mission tonight somewhat makes me happy.

I dropped her off and head to HQ to get dressed and ready. I want to get this over and done with. I'm tired of the fucking Russians thinking I'm some kid they can push around. They don't call me Lucifer for nothing.

So here I am, walking in Russian territory with my head down as not to draw attention to me. When seven beautiful teenage boys stop and pull me into an alleyway. I knew if I fought before finding out who they were wouldn't bring me luck so I let it be.

Seeing me not struggle probably surprised them a lot as it left us in an awkward silence. I wanted to know what they wanted for me. I silently also sized them up to see if I could take them. Seeing as 2 of them were buffed up I actually stood a chance.  But I knew if I fought I wouldn't leave there unscathed.

"Who are you?", I question tilting my head ever so slightly. Taking in their appearance they are fine specimens. I had enough of the silence. They should leave before someone notices me. I can't compromise this mission.

"We are BTS.", they chorused as if they practiced this day in and day out.Their eyes scoping out the place every few seconds as if waiting for imminent danger to pop out.

"What are you doing here?", I ask curiously. They seem hesitant to answer. These silly boys are judging me way to quickly. I needed to get out of here before my window closed.

"What do you want from me then?", I asked quietly as to seem fragile and weak. Seeing their stances relax and their eyes soften I knew I had them in the bag, but was confused. Why are they not either fighting me or trying to kidnap me.

"We were hired by your father before he died to protect you, we have been looking for you for the last 2 years yet it seemed as if you disappear as soon as he died", the second tallest one with silver hair and a dimple said.

I believed them. My dad had left a note telling me of them, gave me all their files and told me of their back story knowing I would give them a hard time. I guess I should introduce myself. Looking up I see all of them are looking at me nervously. Like I wouldn't believe them.

"Nice to meet you I'm Artemis Jay Moon, but you can call me Jay", I said as I held my hand out to them. They looked shellshocked. I smirked shocking them even more and said "Are you going to introduce yourselves or nah?"

Shaking out of their shocked they introduced themselves. The one that spoke is Kim Namjoon or Rm as he preferred and Is the leader. The tallest one with Blonde hair is Kim Seokjin or Jin as he said and is so handsome.

Then there's One with red hair his name is Suga, One with a box smile and half blonde half pink hair and his name is V or Tae. Then there's one with a smile as bright as the sun his name is J-hope or Hobi.

Then there's one with sexual eyes and a dazzling smile his name is Jimin or Chim Chim as the others call him. And lastly the youngest with a bunny smile, his name is Jungkook or Kookie as Hobi calls him.

Having lost track of time, I curse loudly making them turn their attention to me. I walk out the alleyway with them following me silently. Finding the building where the Russians store all their private information. I scale the wall quickly and quietly. BTS doing the same.

Climbing a tree I fly a drone to get a visual on how many men I need to take out to be able to get in. Seeing about 6 I immediately get an idea. Looking back to BTS I smirk. Making them gulp nervously.

Telling them my plan they go ahead with it, my mind to focused of the fact that I want to get this done, not questioning why they are doing as told without asking me questions.

Watching as 6 of them knock a guard out and take their spot as not to raise suspicion, if any guard walks around to check in. I walk in with Jungkook behind me. Seeing the place empty I take the chance to go to the computer downloading everything into my USB and searching the walls and floors for hiding compartments with their "more important" information.