Swara's family

Sanskar was sitting in his room staring his phone which has picture of smiling swara.. he was just staring her lovingly..

Pari and Adarsh who came to see him shook their heads and sat beside him making him normal.. before they can say anything ansh came inside and jumped on sanskar making him startled..

" What is this my devdas chachu... stand up and go to my cutie chachi.. do anything but make her calm and take her here.. I am missing my cutie chachi.. infect all are missing her . See mom and dad are very sad and granddadu's and dadi's are just praying for her to come here soon.. please get up and take her here.." ansh said cutely making his parents aww while sanskar was surprised..

" Yes sanskar.. first go and take a bath as you are stinking bcz of your devdas mode.. then go and make her anger fly.. it's very easy as she doesn't have any serious problem with you.. so go and make her happy.." Adarsh said seriously making sanskar pout..

" Yes sanskar.. her condition was that if Saumya won't forgive you then she won't come but as you know when we all goes to meet her she got concious and now really out of danger..n when she got to know about truth she instantly forgive you as you were never at fault..so just cheer up and go get my devrani.." pari said smilingly ..

Sanskar smiles and hugged them making them chuckled..

Oberoi mansion...

Shivay and Tej were running behind swara who was running hurriedly without getting caught as they are making her eat from almost 1 hour and still saying she is weak..

All others were laughing seeing this.. while Rudra was making video of their running with his funny comments..

" N as you can see guys that our running champion is back and our elders who are getting old are getting tired after running but still didn't give up and running behind our princess who was tired of their over pampering.." he said loudly making all laugh while Tej and shivay glared him..

" Kamine what you said elders.. budhha hoga tera baap.." tej shouted making all laugh more..

" Dad his baap is you only.." maya said laughingly making him bite his tongue..

Getting this opportunity swara run outside making all run behind her.. now all are running in a line like first swara then shivay, tej, Rudra, Omkara, Anika, gauri.. all were running behind each other but at the same time laughing.. finally swara got tired and fall down on grass..

" What happened princess? How you fall down? See I told you right that you are weak .. you need more food.." shivay said worriedly while Tej agreed but others shook their heads..

" Shut up bhaiyya.. I fell down bcz i am tired of running.. I really can't eat more.. you already made me eat 4 parathas with 3 sabji and biriyani.. seriously dad this is food of one week and you are saying me to eat more? Have you guys gone mad? Atleast see my size and then make me eat.." swara pouts saying this while shivay and Tej smiles nervously..

" Sorry princess it's just you are weak that's why.." shivay got stopped seeing swara's glare and hides behind tej who was already hiding behind Jhanvi..

All laughed seeing this while dadi smiles brightly seeing her family happy once again with their princess.. dida also smiles seeing their love and affection..

"  I think you are forgetting that you are punjabi your one paratha is equal to 3 parathas..still I had 4 .. but my chotu stomach is still tiny.. don't make me fatty otherwise my sanskar will run away seeing me.." swara said sadly..

" That stick will leave you.? Before that I will beat him for making my princess sad.. and where will be his love when he will run away seeing you fat.." shivay said seriously..