Punishment

It's been 3 weeks everyone gathered for dinner.. all become busy in their life but they never left to pamper their princesses .. as Oberoi family was busy in pampering their princesses then Maheshwari family was busy with their two sons.. as one is broken because of Ragini's betrayal while other one is busy in his business as in swara's absence he wanted to finish all his projects so when she comes he can gives her his maximum time..as laksh was devastated but still stood strong facing the situation elders decided to send him delhi for their new construction project.. he agreed as he also wanted to go out from Kolkata for sometime..

In Oberoi mansion all were busy in planning of Maya's marriage..as she told them that whenever swara will come in house as their princess after that she will marry so all were busy with their work.. shivay and Tej were completing their meetings while Omkara and Rudra finished their projects before week so they can pamper their sisters.. maya was still working with swara as Swara got a big project of designer clothes and on top of that maya wanted her to design her wedding dress which is major task as maya is very choosy when it comes to clothes.. Anika and gauri surrender infront of her even after owning their own fashion house..they told that they will design family members clothes but swara will design Maya's dress which she accepted wholeheartedly but now regretting bcz of Maya's behaviour..

" No Shona this is not good.." maya denied again while swara was hell angry with her behaviour..

" Why can't you say me directly which type of dress you want? I mean completely traditional? Or Western or fusion n most importantly which color? This is the 37th design I draw which you are denying but still not telling me what you want..I can't work like this.." swara finally burst out..maya was standing silently listening her anger as she knows that swara was right..

" I want fusion one.. western one but with traditional touch and colour can be anyone you decide by yourself.." maya said thinking about it..

Swara who finally got relief listening her first line got angry listening last.." Should I design in black?"

Maya imagined herself in black lehnga and smiled happily jumping making swara shocked while Arjun who was listening their conversation with smile got mini heart attack seeing maya getting excited for black wedding dress..he literally fall down gaining their attention..

" What happened Arjun bhai? " Swara asked worriedly while maya rolled her eyes seeing his drama..

" Maya are you mad? Are you planning for wedding or funeral? Black wedding dress? Which bride wear black dress on her wedding?" Arjun said angrily..

" Me.. " maya replied happily making them glare her..

" Shut up.." both shouted together making her sad..swara was still glaring her while Arjun got sad seeing her sad..

He thought to agree with her but seeing his expression swara got to know and glared him angrily.." Not a word Arjun bhai.. no one will wear black dress on wedding.. n you maya you told me fusion type so now get the hell out of this room and don't come infront of me till I call you.. now I will design your dress according to my choice and you have to wear that only.." swara said angrily making maya and Arjun run from there..

Janhvi come after sometime to see her daughter who was completely busy in her design and lunch was on the table.. she shook her head and goes to her taking the plate..swara see her and made puppy faces but smiles seeing janhvi who was forwarding her hand taking bite of sabji and roti.. she quickly eats while janhvi made her eat all lunch by her hands ...swara meanwhile finished her design and show her making her happy and bless her.. she told her to take rest as she was working for early morning continuesly.. swara agreed and layed down..