Three Days Closer

Arba: You haven't snuck out of the palace for weeks now. Problem?

Solomon: Nothing in particular. I just don't feel like it

Ugo: Solomon we've known you since birth. You always wanted to get out of this prison and if there is something stopping you then it must be serious.

Solomon: Why don't we go eat with the others. Im starving.

Solomon smiled trying to ignore what Ugo just said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Three days passed since Sheba's encounter with the king and the book. She still thought about it but not like the past days that it was only what she thought about.

"Hey Sheba can I ask you a favor?"

Momo, a friend of Sheba who works at the palace asked her. He too is working on organizing books, scrolls, and papers at the palace.

"I'm going out of the country for three days and I was hoping you could be my substitute".

"What?! You mean me? Work at the palace with all the books that may or may not hold secrets of this country?! They can't just allow anyone to be working with those."

"Yes that's why I'm asking you in particular. They trusted me to look for someone to temporarily take my place and you're the one I trust the most".

"I can't. What if I screw up. We're talking about the palace here. One small mistake and they might put me behind bars!"

"You're overreacting Sheba"

"Isn't there anyone else you could ask? How about the ones from the palace?"

"Sheba, everyone in the palace has their own duties. And your my trusted friend. Please? Don't worry about your work here. I will personally tell your boss. Please?"

".... When will I start?"

"Great! You can come with me tomorrow so that I could show you the things you have to do".

"Wow you don't waste time"

"Of course!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The following day Sheba and Momo went to the palace and entered the first tower on the right where the library is located. Actually the whole tower is the library itself.

Sheba was amazed with everything she saw. She was staring at the tower in front of her. She looked at it from the very top to the very wide entrance. The huge doors were open and the tower had five high floors. So many books.

Her jaw dropped at the sight and was closed shut by Momo. "Your saliva might come out of your mouth next"

Momo showed every section of the library to Sheba from the first to the last floor. It was quite similar to the library in town so she quite memorized the layout.

With the permission of the head keeper of the library she roamed around taking in every detail of the tower. Even if she would just be working there for three days she wouldn't want to screw up.

Sheba is currently at the third floor while Momo was at the first floor. A man with sky blue hair entered the library and was greeted by all the staff, even Momo. "Sir Uraltugo".

Ugo returned their greetings with a smile and went up the stairs. He wanted to go to the fifth floor and read when he saw something. Or rather, someone.

He saw Sheba scanning through the books at the third floor near the stairs to the fourth floor. He became so nervous that he froze. He then thought of going back so he turned around but...