prologue

''She could party like a man and love like a woman,''

☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾

Skylar's heels hit the curbs while she walked with friends to a party in the big city of London. Her shiny black dress that perfectly hit her figure, was lighting up in the moon light. Her friend group were all talking loud with eachother. They drank some drinks before the party so they were all a little tipsy.

''Sen, you promise to stay at my side tonight?'' Skylar asks her bestfriend with hopeful eyes, her famous bright smile shines on her face. ''Yeah, I promise Sky.'' Senna says back while she smiles back at Skylar.

Skylar has a big influence on people, everybody liked her and they were going where she was going.

On the outside of the party in the big queue, there was a group boys. They were dressed nice but casual. Skylar and her friend group came closer to the queue and they joined the queue.

The boys were laughing and talking loud. One boy talks with them but his face expression was bored. ''Guys, I could have done a stream tonight.'' The boy with a Britisch accent says to the boys and he sighed.

''Come on Lando, it will be fun.'' A tall guy says with light brown hair.

Skylar and her friends were talking with the bouncer from the party. ''Hey girls, you all can walk on.'' He says with a smile and he opens the door, loud music from inside is floading through the queue.

''Hey, that's not fair.'' A guy with a thick Australian accent says to the bouncer. The girls walked past the guys and the guy with the Australian accent smiles at the girls while he whispers something to the boys.

Skyler her hips swayed with her walk, along the queue, her heels could be heard loudly as they hit the ground. She walks past the group of boys and she locks eyes with a guy with brown hair, he was a little bit smaller than the other boys. She smiles her famous smile to the boy.

Lando locks his eyes with the girl, his face expression fell and he gave her a thight lipped smile. The boy was a little bit social awkward so he fast looked away and began to talk to his friends. He then looked back at the blonde girl but the door closed already and the music fell away..

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐
hi!
this is my second book that is going to be about Lando Norris, my other book is called
''hi girlfriend''
my first language is dutch so there is sometimes some words that aren't right, so please correct me and i will edit it.

the book cover i edited myself but i don't know if i keep it like that!

love, debs! :)