04

''We don't have to be ordinary,''

☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾

I looked back at myself in the mirror in my hallway. I pursed my lips and applied some nude lipstick to my lips. ''They will be here in five minutes.'' Senna yelled from the living room. ''Okay!'' I yelled back. I put the lipstick back in my purse, I threw my hands in my hair to make it more messier.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed my glass of wine. I threw it back, put it back on the table as I looked at my best friend with a smile. ''Five minutes you said? You want another glass?'' I say with a grin. Senna copied me and smiled with a big grin. ''Yeah, make sure to empty the bottle.''

She didn't have to say that twice, I already was walking to my refrigerator, opened it and grabbed the bottle of wine. ''Ugh, I still love your heels so bad.'' Senna said as she looked at my heels, I grabbed the glasses and poured in some wine.

I followed her gaze and looked at my Steve Madden black heels. ''You can borrow them next weekend if you want?'' I say to my bestfriend with a smile while I grabbed my glass of wine and brought it to my lips. I took a big sip as the doorbell chimed.

''They are here.'' Senna said while setting down her glass and grabbing her purse. ''Just leave the glasses her on the table, I will clean it tomorrow morning.'' I say while grabbing my coat and purse.

I opened the front door and a guy with a huge toothy smile was standing in front of me, he leaned to the door frame and sends a wink to Senna. ''Party time girls.'' Daniel said with a huge grin. We walked out of the front door, I closed and locked it. ''Girls!'' I yell loud. The other girls of the group Lauren, Emily, Chloe and Zoey came out of hallway from the apartments, they started drinking with us this evening but all went home to dress for the evening so Senna and me stayed at my house because we were done already. Senna walked together with Daniel to the big, white limousine as the girls and me walked along.

The music in the limousine was a little bit heard outside, I smiled at the song that was playing. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida. Daniel opened the car and the loud music flew into my ears. I adjust my dress as I got in the limousine. ''Hey.'' I greeted all the boys Max, Alex, Charles, Pierre, Carlos, Nicholas, George and Lando. Some were talking and drinking and some were vibing with the music.

Lando eyes locked with mine immediately as he sends me a small, closed lipped smile. I walked a little into the limousine and sat down between Carlos and Pierre. ''You want something to drink?'' Pierre said close to my ear. ''Oh sure.'' I say with a smile while I looked down at his drink. ''The same as you, please.'' I moved my lips together to adjust my lipstick on my lips as I grabbed the glass from Pierre's hands.

''Thank you.''

After thirty minutes we arrived at a big building in the city of London, a different club then last weekend the boys told us. The whole ride I was talking with Pierre and Carlos about what they were doing in their life and I finally came to the relasation that they were formula one drivers, I mean before last weekend I didn't know any of them and they completely were like a group of normal boys. The limousine came to halt and the music stopped.

''We have arrived.'' The driver said through a speaker.

Daniel who sat next to the door with Senna, opened the door for us and we all got out. There was a big queue, the building hasn't opened yet. It was also only just half past ten. As we walked to the queue, some people began to talk loud and shouted Max his name. Max ignored them, just as the rest of the group as we joined a different queue to give us early access.