Chapter 1

Bright connected his phone to Bluetooth so that he can answer the call while he's driving. He's on the way to the place where the wedding of his friend will hold. Beach Wedding is the theme of it.

So, right now he's talking to the groom telling him to come quickly before he gets late.

"Sorry, Man! I enjoyed too much on the club last night."

"Sabihin mo you forgot about my wedding that you went to a party! If I didn't call you kaninang umaga, your ass is still sleeping right now."

He chuckled. "Stop nagging me. I'm almost there."

He arrived at the location on time and he got a punch on his arm from the groom. An hour later everyone is already settled and the ceremony started. Bright is happy that it went well and he's also proud for his friend for stepping on the next journey with his beloved wife.

If someone would ask Bright if he's ready to settled, the answer is a big NO. He's still young for marriage life and he still seek for some fun. Fun that he won't experience anymore if ever he got married. He's not ready and there's a perfect timing for that and that time is not right now.

Bright is in a nearby bar. He transferred from the reception where the guests staying right now. He leaves that place because he thought it's boring. He just wanted a party...and girls.

He flirts.

"Hi! Lady, do you mind if I join you here?"

Bright casually slips his hand around the waist of the woman he don't even know.

He dances.

There are two women that are dancing with him. He grabbed the waist of the curly haired woman, still grooving to the music while, he reach for the mouth of the other woman to kiss her.

That is the definition of fun for Bright and it will always be.

"Time out, girls! I'll just go out for a moment." Bright excuses and leaves the two girls.

He suddenly felt the urge to release a liquid from his body. So, he go outside and walk to the seashore.

It's already night. The way to the seashore is quite dark, he's too lazy to take out his phone to have a light so, he had to walk carefully.

"Argh!"

He suddenly heard someone groaning but he just ignore it and continue to piss.

"Aaagh!"

He's about to leave when, again, he heard the noise. He got annoyed so he just decided to follow where that sound coming from. Masyado nang madilim yung parte na pinupuntahan niya kaya kinuha na niya ang cellphone at pinailawan ang dinadaanan. Masyadong mabato kaya maingat siyang naglalakad.

It looks like he's near because he can able to hear clearly the owner of that sound.

"Shit! I can't move. Argh!" hiyaw nito.

"H-hey. Are you okay?" Bright heard the man gasped when he asked him.

The man started cussing and mumbling something. Nervousness is evident in its voice.

Bright stepped closer to the man. He wants to know what the problem of the man is so that he can help. The fact that the man is soaked in the water is concerning him. What if he got sick?

"I'm here to hel---" He didn't finished his statement when he was shock to see the appearance of the man when he spotted it with the flashlight.

"W-w-what the fvck!"

His eyes were wide. The glistening emerald scales on the man's bottom are the only thing you can see and he's sure it's not a human.

Bright might shocked but that doesn't escape his amusement on the man's beauty. Its eyes were glassy and yellow in color. It has also pointed nose that you want to boop, thick eyebrows but its right side has a cut but it added more to his visual. His fine lips that is pouting right now.

"The fvck! I think I had too much alcohol." Bright said pretending that he didn't see anything. He turned and ready to march away from what he just saw.

"W-wait."

He stopped from his position. He doesn't know to himself why the heck listened to that man. His mind says he should go but his body can't even move a bit. He's stocked waiting for what about to say of the man.

"Help me!"

*****

A/N: Chapter 1 is up! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.