five

"Ananya."

"Hmm?" She took the pillow out of his hand and threw it over the mattress that was laid out in the living room, while still keeping her hands around his neck, playing with his hair, as he leaned in for another fleeting kiss.

"Are---" She leaned into the kiss but he still managed to pull away from it, albeit reluctantly. He took a few moments to run his eyes over her face, which was flushed; she definitely didn't look tired anymore. He pulled her closer by her waist, leaning back against the wall of the living room, as he asked, "Are you absolutely sure?"

Ananya's palms ran over his chest, settling on wrapping them around him, as she nodded, "Yes." For a few moments, only their loud breathing and the sound of horns honking outside his building filled the air around them. She leaned up to kiss his throat as she asked, "Are you sure?"

He pulled her away from his throat as he grinned down at her, "Yes." He leaned in to brush a kiss against the corner of her mouth and then peppering kisses over the intersection of her shoulders and neck. Ananya closed her eyes, a relaxed smile slipping onto her face. "This needs to come off," Amol mumbled against her skin, as he tugged at her loose shirt.

She couldn't help but laugh slightly, leaning back but still pressing her chest against him. "Why don't you take it off?" She leaned in for another kiss as she felt his hands find the buttons on her shirt. He popped open the first 2 buttons but didn't make a move to pop open the rest or open the shirt wider either. Her hands moved to the bottom of his t-shirt, trying to tug it up. Amol chuckled as he straightened up and tugged it up himself, throwing it on the sofa. Before she could even look at him properly, Ananya gasped slightly when she found herself with her back against the wall as he held her face in his hands and teased her with kisses on the corners of her mouth. Making a frustrated noise at the back of her throat, she held his face in her hands as she caught his bottom lip in hers, and then allowing her tongue to meet his as she kissed him hungrily. She felt him smile against her lips.

His hands wandered below her waist, resting them against the back of her thighs as he leaned down to pick her up and press her against the wall again. His mouth went to her neck, peppering her with kisses, leading her to make a frustrated noise again. She put her hands around his neck to keep her balance as she ran her hands through his hair and giggled silently, "I didn't think you'd be able to pick me up." His chuckle turned her on even more. She smiled at him as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She ran her hands over his bare chest, making him shiver and smile against her skin. Before she could comprehend what he was doing, she felt his mouth against the thin line of skin between her breasts, that was exposed when he had popped open the top 2 buttons a few minutes ago. Her fingers worked to hastily open the remaining buttons and remove the shirt, while Amol just breathed her in, squeezing her thighs lightly. She managed to throw the shirt on her mattress, and then put her arms around his neck again, staring back at him. He readjusted his hands on her thighs to make sure she didn't fall, as he proceeded to kiss her now exposed stomach.

"I think we should get to the bedroom. I don't want to have sex against a cold wall." She said in between his kisses, running her hands over his broad shoulders.

"Good point." He laughed and slowly released his hold on her thighs, letting her stand on the ground. Her legs felt wobbly as he pulled her into another searing kiss, and then pulled her along with him towards the bedroom. 

******