playing dirty

taeyong seemed to be hiding something. so i had enough of it. i stud up, slightly terrified that this is the worst thing i could do i walked over to the alcohol cabinet and grabbed a bottle. i walked back to my seat and passed it to him and leaned forward. "here, you seem quite down" he then pushed it away
"no i don't want any" he wasn't making eye contact anymore. i could read the lies all over him.
"fine, more for me" i said popping off the cap and drinking some. my face then scrunched up as i let out a small cough. he then looked up at me and smiled,
"cute"
"what?" i replied not quite hearing what he said, quickly he responded
"i wasn't talking to you" he answered firmly.

he then stood up and went to pick up the papers he had tossed onto the floor.
"what's bothering you mr lee?" i asked
"nothing and i told you not to call me that!" he growled back. nerved i then took another sip from the bottle.
"nothing, nothing making you feel uncomfortable, nothing making you feel hard—" he then stud up off the floor and stared at me, his stare made me weak. i looked away.

i bit down on my lip again messing with my fingers. suddenly i felt a hand underneath my chin, it lifted my head up and i was staring into taeyongs lustrous eyes. he's lips slightly open he stared at mine.
"do you feel a little bit, how do you say this...turned on?" he whispered in a chilling tone. i hesitantly shook my head. and looked away. "then why won't you look at me y/n?"
i held my breath trying not to panic. with his other hand he run it through my hair. shivers waved threw my body as i tried not to give in.

he then moved closer to me, our lips almost touching, "why are you shaking y/n?" i then held my rist again and looked at him.

before i could reply his lips were already on mine. i didn't fight it, i wasn't sure if i hated it. however i pulled away, fixing my hair and tucking it behind my ear. i stud up paralysed, he then sat back onto his desk arms either side of his hips. legs spread out.
"i'll be b-back" i said, before taeyong could reply i shut the door behind me and quickly walked down the hall keeping my eyes on the door.

not looking were i was walking i then was put to a holt as i walked into someone. i looked up to see a tall man staring back at me.
"are you lost babygirl?" he said brushing his hand through his hair.
"n-no sir just going to the bathroom" i whimpered and continued to walk, however he grabbed my rist.
"don't see many girls leave taeyong's office in such a hurry, what happened"
i gulped turning back round to him.
"the names johnny" he said grabbing my hand and raised it to his lips, placing a soft kiss on it.
"y-y/n" i replied unable to speak properly, he then chuckled and let go of me
"what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smirked at me. "how was i supposed to shake him off me" i thought, however there was only one solution. i inhaled,
"excuse me johnny but i have to go to the bathroom so i can present myself to taeyong, after all-" i got closer to him "we were in the middle of something"
taken back by my words johnny walked backwards in a let down manner,
"oh i see" he then turned around "good luck
y/n after all he is nothing but a man whore"

i gasped at johnny's comment, i took massive offence to him. why would taeyong hire such a petty person. i then continued my way to the bathroom.

[ ] time skip

finally i had built up enough courage to walk back into taeyong's office. i looked up at the door and pushed it open. i covered my mouth when i opened the door.

taeyong was shirtless laying on his desk legs and arms stretched out. letting out a loud gasp he turned to look at me, he laughed
"come here y/n" he begged. i slowly made my way over to him. he then sat up and stared at my dress. "take it off"
"what?"
"take it off!" he said louder. i then shook my head, and looked into his eyes.

they were hungry, hungry for sex.