his desire

he could see right through me, he knew i wanted this. he then licked his lips,
"want me to do it for you?" he said in a raspy voice.

i froze. biting my lip i nodded. he then got off the desk,
"good girl" he replied. he then slowly moved his hands up my waist and ran his finger over my zipper. i let out a gasp as i heard it unzip.
and just like that it fell from my body to reveal my underwear. still shy and shocked i covered myself, however taeyong grabbed my arms fixing them back to my sides.
"don't be shy" he comforted me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and gently kissed my shoulders, slightly nipping at my collarbones.
"w-wait" i exhaled, "what the fuck is wrong with me?" taeyong removed his arms and gazed into my eyes,
"what's wrong?" he questioned stepping backwards.
i was too afraid to tell the truth but what else could i do..
"i am a virgin" i whimpered. taeyong pulled me closer to him my hands trailed along his stomach,
"it's ok y/n, i'll go easy on you."
embarrassed i kissed him, he kissed back.

we then fell back onto his desk almost on top of it. he ran his hands through my hair and then down my back. i sat on top of him as he pulled me closer. i had to gasp for air a couple of times because it was getting very hot very quickly.

however we both sat up and looked towards the door, a knock was heard.
"shit" taeyong said reaching for his shirt. i quickly got off him and pulled up my dress covering myself.
"taeyong can i come in?" said a familiar voice
"no for christ sake jaehyun, do not come in!" taeyong panted.
knocking the chair over i froze as i waited for the loud crash. alarmed jaehyun opened the door, to his shock he saw us semi dressed.
"sorry was i interrupting something?" he said shocked. embarrassed i covered up my chest and picked up the chair.
"jaehyun just get out" taeyong demanded
"y-yes ok taeyong" jaehyun said as he slowly began to close the door.

i let out a loud sigh and fell back into the chair,
"that was fucking great" i giggled.
taeyong shook his head and smiled
"fuck me—"
i turned to face him with a serious expression,
he leaned his head back to reveal his dripping wet neck. i then stud up and placed my hands on his. shocked he looked up at me, i places a finger to his lips.
"y-y/—" i silenced him.

"now where were we?"