13

ROSE

Someone needed to get me checked into a mental hospital. I was positive there was something wrong with me.

After the steamy encounter with Tobias, he told me I should go to sleep since it was late. As he said it, a yawn escaped my mouth. I listened, like the good little girl I was definitely not, and went to take a shower with cold water and then straight into bed.

I had a dirty dream of Tobias. His hands were all over me, caressing my skin, spanking me, squeezing and touching the most sensitive parts of my body. I was, on some level, aware that it wasn't a reality, but I still allowed my subconsciousness to do its part.

I felt his breathing on my neck, his lips on mine and the dirty words he most likely never would speak in the right mind, or in reality. Yet, it managed to create this new picture of Tobias.

.I never had a proper relationship where I could try out BDSM with a partner, since it required a lot of trust, and that was something each of my relationships lacked. So, why Tobias?

Why was he in my dreams, giving me the time of my life? The best orgasms, the best sex of my life? And the worst part was that although it wasn't real, I desperately wanted it to be. I wanted to be filled with his scent, by him.

I couldn't get this man out of my head. He was on my mind twenty-four-seven. Tobias was all I thought about, all I fantasized about. It was becoming too toxic and unrealistic to bear these kinds of thoughts without having a reason to.

Granted, his words gave me an indication of what he would be like in bed with someone he cared about, and if we ignored that one night we spent together, I could paint the perfect picture.

The moment my eyes opened, I realized just how nasty the dream had been. Another cold shower followed with a lot of shivering and a few sneezes.

The entire day was spent with me keeping myself busy in my room. The electricity wasn't back on yet, and I was feeling dizzy all day, as if I had a fever. At some point, Tobias came to check up on me but I only told him that I was going to sleep and he left immediately after my response.

The dark night came sooner than I anticipated. It was raining and the thunderstorm was getting worse by each passing hour. It chilled me, though I tried to ignore it as much as possible.

When I decided to show my face, with a fucking candle since my phone died ages ago, Tobais was nowhere to be seen. Not in the living room, not in the kitchen. The door of his bedroom was closed and I assumed that he was in there, so I took the opportunity to actually snoop around.

I took the candle and tried to be as light on my feet as possible whilst walking downstairs, to the basement. I couldn't remember exactly what his instructions were when it came to the rooms there. One of them was a prayer room, for sure, but I was unsure of what the third one had behind the locked door.

With a sigh of disappointment as the door wouldn't budge no matter how hard I tried to pry it open, I opted for checking out the room where his piano was. To my surprise, it was a normal room, from what I could see with the little light I had.

The black piano was occupying more than half of the room and behind it was a wooden shelf with books of some sort that didn't pique my interest at all. However, what did spark my interest was the box that was in the corner of the room.

I approached it, slowly, as if it had a hidden bomb inside. Somehow, as exciting as it was to find out what was inside, I was also... terrified of opening it. What if it was too much? What if I was about to discover something that I could never take back? Or worse, what if I get caught?