CHAPTER 18

LOUIS' POV

As I was driving back home I was thinking about how perfect the night went. I think I was really starting to like Harry, and I realized that when we were star gazing and he had his head on my chest, it was just something about it that felt so right. I can't  know for sure though and I didn't want to tell him cause I wouldn't want him to get his hopes up for nothing.

After 20 minutes or so I got home and I wasn't amused to see all the girls still awake, as I opened the door everyone rushed up to the door to ask me how it went but I was surprised when Lottie was no where to be seen. Like out of everyone I feel like she really cared the most, and it kinda meant something to me but it's fine. Every question was the same from them, "how'd it go?" "Did you guys kiss?" "Where'd you guys go?" I was getting a bit frustrated with all of the questions so I just decided to put it to a stop, "Ok guys calm down, it went great, no we didn't kiss cause we're just friends, and we went to the ice rink at the top of the hill. Happy?" I laughed, they all nodded, I gave the babysitter some money and we all went up to our rooms.

I was honestly really exhausted and I already took a shower today so I'll just take another one tomorrow morning I was way to tired and overwhelmed with my emotions right now to do anything. Although I was tired I couldn't fall asleep so I just ended up laying on my bed staring at the blank ceiling thinking about nothing. I heard my door open and I was really surprised to see that Lottie had come in cause I thought that for some reason she was asleep considering I hadn't see her when I first walked in.

"Hey Lou, can I come in?", "Yeah sure, what up you need something?" I started to get a bit confused cause she had a serious face on. "Sorry I wasn't down there when you came home I just uh, I didn't want to overwhelm you with questions." , "Ha, we're way past that. Anyways what'd you wanna talk about?". "Well actually I wanted to talk to you about Harry" "Lottie I really don't-" "No let me finish, I want you to tell me how you feel about him. Like how you truly deeply feel about him. And I'm not here to make fun of you, I just want to know so then I could get to what I really wanted to say.". "Lottie this is really random where is this even-" "Just....say it Louis" she sighed. She seemed to be getting a little frustrated and I was so confused why. What could be so important about this. "Ok well um. BUT you have to promise not to talk to this about anybody else" "Yes of course, I promise just go on". "Um well, when we first started talking I never really felt anything cause I still wasn't a hundred percent sure with my sexuality, but then as we started texting and Video calling every day I definitely started to feel something. And once he told me that he liked me I just didn't feel the same way he did, like yeah I felt something but I didn't think it was like what he felt, so I was worried. But after today Lottie, I think Harry really opened up my perspective on things, he has this like child in him but he can also be really serious. And when we got out of the ice rink and sat on top of the hill we were practically cuddling while star gazing, I just couldn't help it and I-I think I really like Harry." As I finished talking I realized that Lottie had been sitting down on my bed with her lips curled up into a smile. "Ugh thank GOD you like him that boy looks at you like your his everything I mean how have you not noticed. But Louis you need to be really careful with him he's delicate" What? Where was all this coming from? "How do you-" "I just do, ok? Now just know that I'm here whenever you need someone to talk to" And without me even having time to answer she was out the door.

Where'd all this come from all of a sudden? I guess she just...really cared for Harry? But how she doesn't even know him. I decided to just brush it off and take it as my sister caring for me. And after that long talk with her I felt my eyelids go heavy as I was listening to the music playlist Harry recommended for him. The kid had great taste in music I'll give him that.

______________________
Ok so that chapter was short sorry I gust really have to go but I also want to update for some reason sooo ya I'll probably update tonight :)