Drama (cursing) | T.H

"You fucking dickhead! I can't believe you! you scream at your boyfriend, Tom. He looks at you in anger and sadness.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know she is a bigass liar! he screams in defense.
Tom had cheated on you, by kissing your rival- Karen- at the huge party last night.

"Don't fucking lie to me Tom! you scream as you voice cracks. Tears start running down you face. He looks at you, realizing that he really hurt you.

"Babe I'm sorry ok?" he says calmly and tries to  hug you. You punch his arm:-

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME AFTER YOU BASICALLY FUCKED HER!!" you scream your lungs out and grab your suitcase.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asks you rapidly.

"I'm leaving, that's what you dickhead." you replay furiously. You quickly packed your bags and left. It was 1.57PM and the paparazzi basically attacked you.

"Where are you going to stay now" "Did you and Tom break up" "Can you sign this for us" "Smile!" they scream at you, stuffing toys, papers and cameras in your face. You get in the limo and tell the driver to take you to Tom's family's house.

"I can't drive you from LA to London, ma'am." the driver says to you.

"Then drive me to the fucking airport and get me a private jet to London!" you say madly. You were already pissed off.

"Ma'am, why are you going to London if you and Tom aren't in good terms right now?" the driver asks, you feel him making fun of the moment.

*bing* You hear him click record.

"Stop the recording." you say, looking out the window. You step out of the car and see a private jet. You walk in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME JUMP~~~~~~~~
The plain lands and you walk out to see a crowd filled with paparazzi. You sigh and walk past them like they are just air. You hop into another limo and drive off to Tom's parents house. As you arrive, Paddy, Sam and Harry are playing outside with Tessa.

"Hey guys! Miss me?" you yell at the boys playfully.

"Y/n? What the fuck are you doing here? Aren't you with Tom?" Harry asks you worried.

"We had a fight and I decided to come here!" you say smiling as Tessa licks you entire face. You giggle and walk inside.

"Y/n, darling!" Nikki says and hugs you tightly.

"What are you doing here, love?" Dom asks you.

"I had a fight with Tom and I just had to get out you know." you say looking at the ground.

"Of course honey!" You can go to the extra room!" Nikki says to you, hugging. You are like her daughter she never had.

*Ding Dong* you go open the door..

"What the fuck you are doing here.... Tom." you ask holding the door almost shut.

"Me?! You are in my parent's house!" he yells.

"Maybe if you cheated on me and I don't have a goddamn house myself, because I don't have 15 MILLION dollars like you!!!" you say tightly. He looks at you disappointed.
"Tom just leave. We are over." you say and shut the door. You run upstairs to cry as everyone looks at you.

"What happened to them?" Sam asks.

TELL ME IF U WANT A PART 2 THIS IS LIKE REALLY CHAOTIC BUT ITS 1.02 AM SO HIHI OKAY GOODNIGTH LOVE U ALL 3000!!!!!