Drama (cursing) PART 3

You wake up late. 12.58 to be exact. You sigh, put on your hoodie, and wobble downstairs. You hear laughing, yelling and barking. You stop before you turn around the corner to hear what they are talking about.

"Dude you can't do that to her." Sam says.

<Great, that means Tom is there too.> You sigh but keep listening.

"I know! It was stupid and all but I guess Karen got me drunk or something. I just lost control!" Tom yells back. You can hear the pain in his voice, but you can't be exact if it's real because he is an amazingly talented actor.
You inhale and walk in the kitchen.

"Oh, morning darling." Nikki says to you.

"Morning." you say with a pale voice. Tom starts looking at his hands out of embarrassment.

"Do we have any waffles this morning?" you add.

"I'll make some!" Sam yells. You smile at him, and he smiles back. Tom looks at you and Sam.

Tom Pov:

I look at (Y/N) and Sam, and they seem like a happy couple together. God I'm stupid. She cheated on me with my brother! I stand up and say:-

"I'll make the waffles."

"Tom you can't cook at all!" Paddy says, laughing. I roll my eyes and shwoop next to Sam.

"Fuck off." I whisper. Sam looks at me and shakes his head.

"I said, FUCK OFF!" I yell at him. I notice how (Y/N) jumped a bit.

"Tom!" Mom yells at me. "Sit down and let Sam do the waffles."

I roll my eyes and sit back on my seat.

Normal Pov: (lol idk what to call it anymore)

Tom sits down and starts twitching his fingers, he does that when he is nervous.

"Uh.. So Tom, I think we need to talk." you say as your voice cracks.

"Y-yeah." he replies. He slowly looks up at you and gives you a nervous, uncomfortable smile.

"I'll bring the waffles (Y/N)." Sam says.

You and Tom walk to your bedroom that you share together. Yes, it's silly to have a bedroom at your boyfriends parents house but they insisted and you visit them oddly often. You sit down on the bed and look at your feet, Tom sits next to you.

"So.." you start.

"No. Let me talk." he cuts you off. You sigh and let him speak.

"I'm really sorry about what I did. It was stupid and I know that, I just.. I was really drunk and Karen did something, that I guess turned me on and I thought that I should not be with her at that moment but she said you wouldn't mind at all. And.. well.. I believed her. It was so stupid (Y/N), and I truly am so so so sorry. I get if you want to break up." he says, twiching his fingers nervously.
You feel tears rolling down.

"Tom I-"

*Ding Dong*

<The fucking doorbell.>

"Who is it!" Tom yells.

"Tom I think you need to go downstairs honey." Nikki says from the crack of the door. You both sigh and walk downstairs.

"Hey baby, ready to go."

You look up, and see

"KAREN"

She looks at you with a evil smirk and tries to grab Toms hand.

"Baby you can stay at my place after the movies." she says with a huge grin. Tom looks at her in fear, and rage. Karen grabs his hand-

"Don't touch me." your boyfriend says. You look at him and smile. You walk up to Karen who is filled with rage at this point, and look her dead in the eyes.

"If you ever- EVER talk to my boyfriend again, I will fucking snatch you fakeass wig off and burn it." you say.

"Then I'll call my manager to take you to jail!" Karen screams in defeat.

"It doesn't work like that you bitch."

"UGH! I can't be here anymore! Tom come!" she screams.

"No." Tom says and grabs you hand. You look at him and smile.

"Wh- what do you mean no! You are coming!" Karen yells that spit flies everywhere, but still Tom doesn't move or flinch.

"UGH" Karen yells and storms out.

"Watch when you walk out there is a sprinkler!" you yell at her as your turn the sprinklers on. Tom shuts the door.

"AAAAH"

Everyone starts laughing and looking at you and Tom.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." Tom says.

"I officially forgive you Tommy." you say.

You feel is gentle lips locking onto yours and hear faintly how everyone cheers, except Sam who is screaming about his waffles.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

The End.

* credits rolling and someshit *

TA DAA! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. IF U HAVE REQUESTS, LEMME KNOW! ILY 3000!