-Sleep with u- MY LITTLE BRATS

What's Up my little BTS dreamers. Today I'm going to post it the one thing some of yall probably was waiting for. PART 5 TO MY LITTLE BRATS!! so I wanna say this was is before they started ~talkin to each otha~ yea I spelled it like that for real. but yea enjoy.

author OUT

________________________________________________________________________

I looked at my phone to see everyone's Instagram and Snapchat stories since I wouldn't have my phone for a while, my mom signed me up for the dumb ass camping event. that I didn't even wanna go to, at least my friends are going, cause if they weren't going I know my ass wasn't going. I hopped out of the car and grabbed my bags, then threw my phone in the car. Then I slammed the door.

I would've told my mama bye but I was too damn pissed off to do so. I walked on the rock path to the campsite, clenching on to my bag, I was so mad at her. She always does stuff behind my back Without asking me about it. I continued to walk on the rock path.

I looked down to see hands-on my waist.  I quickly turned around it was Jungkook

Jungkook: "hey pig, who would've thought that we would be in the same program, cause I hate you, you hate me You get the fucking idea." he looked me up and down, then I saw him lick his lips. 

Y/n: listen I'm really pissed right now. don't start with me cause I will beat your ass up. I was so angry and i was not about To deal with this Retarded nigga. 

Jungkook: Whats wrong your period on or something, Dang I really wanted to fuck you tonight. He gripped your waist, He softly bit your neck.

Jungkook :I almost Missed you. I don't know Why, The way you Fucking look at me.                        He got closer to yor making your body Heat up.. You pushed him off of you.

  3 hours l8ter~°👀                                          

You got settled in a purple tent, Your were hoping that Someone wouldn't sleep in the same tent as you but you weren't so lucky today. You got your clothes out of your bag and you were ready to take a shower. You Were so fucking happy you didn't have to wash outside. 

You rush in the cabin cause it was your turn to take a shower. You ran inside the bathroom. There he was Jungkook looking straightat you. You were about to run out but he gripped your arm. 

Jungkook: If you wanted to wash with me you could've said so. You can't wash with clothes on though. He began to unbutton your shirt. 

Y/n: Jungkook, S-stop

‾‾_‾‾-----—-—-―–―----------------------------------------------——–--------------―---—---------------------

Part on to sleep w u.. Sorry i haven'tbeen posting I was watching One piece🙌🙌👌

Sorry it was so short. I think its my shortest story