🧖🏻‍♂️ - Bestfriend - 🧖🏽‍♀️

"Tae, Do... Do you have some kinda bestfriend Kink....?" I said a Nervously

Tae Leaned into my ear, " I guess, I just want to fuck you out the Bestfriend Zone." Tae said as He continued to Rub my Clit.

I really don't know how the fuck to feel about this. Like I said before this could mess our relationship up.

I felt The Knot In my stomach began To form as I Came close To coming, When I came Tae covered my mouth...

I guess he knew that I might moan when I cum... Cause I do I have to let my voice go when I'm cumming. Tae Still was fingering me while my orgasm lasted longer than intended... It was a powerful one cause I could barely feel my legs, now I'm embarrassed ash cause I came from Fingering... By my friend, Bestfriend at that. 

"You made a mess on my finger Y/n... Clean it." Tae said as he rubbed his finger against my mouth, I took his finger in my mouth and licked around it. Cleaning my honey off of it.. I could feel taes boner against me.

"... You're such a slut y/n" Tae said as he slid his other finger inside me, I bit the tip of his finger making him grunt a little.

"Damn... Y/n." Tae said as he  pulled his finger out of me.... He was going to overstimulate me, I could feel it in my soul.

"get on the floor, You know what I want y/n" Tae said with a smirk that made my soul shiver, I did As I was told and got on my knees. He wanted some head, I fixed my dress and unzipped his pants. He was looking down at Me with temptation. 

"Don't look at me like that..." I said with my cheeks frizzling... 

"I can look at you however I want To Y/n... If that's a problem, Then we gonna have to practice looking in each other eyes.... I want you to look at me the whole time your sucking my dick."

THIS NIGGGGAAAAA.... I rolled my eyes and slowly pulled his manhood out his boxers, The size of it made my Cat Throb... I stroked him a bit... and he let his moans be heard... They weren't too loud.

As I stroked him as I took him in my mouth and teased his tip with my tongue; Flicking it around his head.. he thrusted himself a little inside me.. I looked in his eyes as I slid my mouth all the way down on his dick... Deepthroating it making him groan and moan as he watched. I moved my tongue around him a little as I went back up..

"...G-godamn... Your giving me a run for my money- with that.... throat Y/n" tae said as he struggled to keep his composure.. He pushed my head back down on his dick making me gag a little because I wasn't ready for that again. He began to face fuck me making me whine a little.

"Oo~ Fuck... That damn throat Y/n... That Throat..." Tae said whining a little, I kept tryna look in his eyes as He face fucked me.... Gd, Never imagined that I would be giving Tae head....

I flinched a bit as His warm Juices hit my throat.. I was about to swallow but Tae gripped my neck... "Don't you dare swallow it... I want u to taste it and keep it in your mouth till I tell you to swallow.. You hear me Y/n?" Tae said with a weak smirk... 

I bit my lip and nodded, I could've sworn this was a Bestfriend get to together, Not a bestfriend fuck each otha.... "Sit on it.... I'm not done with you yet..." Tae said as he looked at me.

 I got up and began to slide down on his dick.... I bit my lip a little as it reached those places that were impossible to reach.... I could barely even let out a moan cause my mouth was filled with His nut..."Fuck..... You like this don't you... You're a slut Y/n... Ooo your wrapped around it." Tae said with little moans. I arched my back as he began to thrust Inside me... Tae moaned in my ear... I really wanted to scream.... It felt too good.

"I bet you wanna moan... my little baby wants to moan doesn't she.. Yeah you do... oh D~damn." I nodded and bit my lip with my mouth still full of Tae's nut.. Tae deep thrusted inside making me grip the seat... I could barely hold on... 

Tae sped up as He nutted inside me making me shiver, as I had my second orgasm..."Oh ~Fuck... W-we.. we aren't done yet.... There's more for you.." tae thrusted harder inside me while I was still having my orgasm; making me cry..  I was fucking crying cause It was too sensitive..

And I couldn't tell him that it was too sensitive because he told me not to swallow his Nut yet.... So I was stuck getting fucked by tae.. Tae made me feel so goood... but he also made me feel like I was gonna break.. "you want me to cum again.... d-dont you... You want me to cum inside you again...?" Tae speeded up making me cum again... He groaned as he nutted.. 

Man I hope that birth control work, Cause this is... This is too much... To much for me to handle. 

"Mmm... I don't wanna stop yet... I love you Y/n.... But fuck you feel so good....Let me nut inside you one more time." Tae slowly began to move again... I couldnt even feel my legs anymore.... Them bitches was shaking.. I was still crying cause IM STILL SENSITIVE... sensitive I was still sensitive... I did not want to cum again...

"ooo... ~Fuck.. Take that dick....Be mine...~Be mine Y/n... Fuck" Tae said almost in whimpers..

before I could even Nod, Tae pulled me back; With his hand on my throat making me swallow his Nut..."mm... Tell me what I'm making you feet right now...." Tae said as he continued to fuck me..."Y-you're... Hitting all those places... That makes it hard for me to keep My breath...And I can't take anymore... please Can we stop?" I said struggling.

Before I knew It Tae nutted inside me again.... Yeah I'm gonna be expecting a baby after this...

-Bestfriend-

Bruh when I tell Yall, This shit made me feel So much.... Should Y/N get pregnant doe?