2

When Petunia woke up in the morning with her husband beside her, she thought this was an entirely normal morning but it was proven wrong when she found her sister's baby in the porch, with a letter on top,  Petunia was never in a good place with L...

When Petunia woke up in the morning with her husband beside her, she thought this was an entirely normal morning but it was proven wrong when she found her sister's baby in the porch, with a letter on top,  Petunia was never in a good place with Lily even before she got into Hogwarts and now that she was finally happy, her sister's baby came to ruin it all, she wouldn't let it ruin this perfect life of hers, Petunia would drop the baby off at the orphanage and be done with it.

She eventually found the nearest orphanage in London, Wool's, it was perfect for the occasion.

She looked at the baby in her arms, Harriet looked just like so much like her sister, and a bit like James even if she just wouldn't admit, she wished the baby a good life far far away from her. 

Dropped her off at the orphanage at the porch just like they left at hers and rung the doorbell, she turned to her car and drove to her Home

-------

When Ms Cole opened the door she didn't expect to have a baby at her footsteps not that it wasn't common in the orphanages but because it had been a really long time when it happened, usually the children came from social services.

She had done what every matron of an orphanage would do, she took the baby. With the baby had a small letter in the basket that read,

This is Harriet James Potter,

she was born on 31 of July of 1980 in Scotland, in a private hospital.

Her parents are dead.

The matron frowned, that is an odd letter but she shrugged it off, everything was odd with young people these days.

Ms Cole took the baby to the nursery where the baby and young toddlers stayed in she put the child in it and left to warn the rest of the people that lived in the orphanage about the new baby.