Chapter 1

Lexa's POV

"Okay well...I'm pregnant Austin" I said sweetly a smile on my face.

I was patiently waiting for a response, but all I was met with was a blank stare as if I told him his favorite dog just died.

Great, not really the reaction I was looking for..

I didn't break my gaze with his as I watched his every move. He laid back down on the bed and threw his hands over his face leaving them their briefly before running them back through his hair. He leaned over and grabbed his cigarettes from his pants pocket and put it in between his lips sparking it lit and letting out a huge cloud of smoke.

"Oh fuck" I said as I quickly got up off the bed, the sheet still hanging around my naked body as I ran up to the bathroom spilling my guts into the toilet.

Well this will prove to be interesting. If he's going to stay with me how the hell am I going to tell him he can't smoke around me, I know how much the man loves his cigarettes.

I heard the door open as Austin quietly walked in and squatted down beside me. He pulled my hair behind my shoulders and rubbed my back comfortingly.

When I finally felt like I was finished I sat back and put my head against the bathroom wall. He stood up and grabbed two disposable cups from the sink and filled one with water and poured some mouth wash in another. He handed them to me before turning and walking out.

I felt hot tears start sliding down my face uncontrollably as I drank the cup of water and swished my mouth out with the mouthwash. I threw my head in my hands and just let myself cry.

After several minutes he came back to the bathroom fully dressed. He sat down on the floor next to me and pulled me into him gently holding me.

"Come for a walk with me baby girl?" he asked quietly putting a kiss on the top of my head as he rubbed his hand up and down my arm slowly.

I nodded my head as I felt him get up. He reached his hands out to me and slowly pulled me up off of the floor. I looked up at him and was met with pure confusion on how to handle the situation and I felt my heart break

"Austin I'm so sorry" I cried as I stared into his ocean blue eyes.

He immediately pulled me into a hug, his one had on the back of my head and the other around my waist holding me close to him.

"Fuck baby girl don't apologize" he said a hint of laughter in his voice.

I pulled away from him and looked down at the floor, I felt as if I would break into tears again if I looked him in the eyes.

"I need to go get some clothes" I said quietly pulling the sheet back up around me as I moved towards the door.

He grabbed my hand and stopped me as he pointed to the clothes I was wearing earlier that he brought in from the bedroom.

"Thank you" I said smiling up at him.

He nodded his head and smiled as he put his index finger under my chin keeping my head in the perfect position as he leaned in and put a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'll be right out here when your done angel" he said tapping the tip of my nose with his index finger.

I threw the clothes over my body and grabbed all of my hair and threw it into a messy bun on the top of my head not even caring to brush it. I opened the door and walked out to Austin sitting on the couch, his forearms resting on his thighs his gaze staring at the floor.