CEO's baby boy

Taehyung likes to annoy Jungkook durning work ;)€smutKIND OF A SHIT CHAPTER LMAO3RD POV

€smut
KIND OF A SHIT CHAPTER LMAO
3RD POV

"Junnnnnngggggggkkkkkooooookkkkkiiiee~."

The CEO let out a huff of annoyance, "what Tae?"

"I am so boreeeeedddd." The boy dragged on his words to emphasize it. "Then play on your phone, I'm busy." He snapped back and went back to typing on his computer.

A cute pout graced Taehyung's kissable lips. He groaned and rolled around on the couch before pulling out his phone. Deciding to look something up.

「 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇」

𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦

〔 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄
〔 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆
〔 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗒

Taehyung smiled to himself at one of the top choices before rolling off the couch onto the ground, discreetly. Planning to prank the CEO to the left. He giggled before crawling towards the dark oak desk his boyfriend sat at.

Taehyung slowly pushed his body under the desk, before coming face to face to Jungkook's crotch. Jungkook typed away, unaware of the sneaky little devil under his desk.

Wanting to see how long it would take Jungkook to notice he wasn't on the couch, Taehyung sat and eyed up Jungkook's clothed member. Maybe I should have made him horny instead. He licked his lips while thinking.

Jungkook finally looked up and saw the couch were his clingy boyfriend was once laying empty.

"Taehyung?" His eyebrows raised before he stood quickly. Looking around his office. "Ah fuck." He groaned and picked up the phone.

"Jin, hey, I think Taehyung is pulling another prank, could you find him for me?" Taehyung frowned a little bit at the fact his boyfriend wouldn't look for him.

"Alright thank you, bye." He slammed the phone, causing the boy under his desk to flinch a little bit. Jungkook sat back down and huffed again before returning to typing his work. Returning to his man spreading state.

Taehyung took the chance and lifted his hand before pushing it into Jungkook's crotch.

"WHAT THE FU- Taehyung?!" Jungkook rolled back in his chair. The boy only smiled before gripping Jungkook's thighs and rolling him back close.

"Did you think the prank was funny?" He giggled while laying his head in between the legs of his lover. Palming Jungkook while doing it.

"Y-yeah." Jungkook moaned out and gripped his boyfriends hair tightly. "You know not to tease my like that babe, finish what you started."