I read the messages!

I still had no idea what his master plan was, or why he wouldn't let me have my phone back. But I guessed both of them had something to do with us having to pack our things?

We gotten into the car but before we set off, Lucas got my phone out his pocket. He began to turn the screen from me. Then I looked at if he was typing.
He was hiding my phone from my for a solid 5 minutes.

Then he began to drive. It looked as though we were going back to the sweet pizza place. But we drove past there. Then I saw a statue that I also saw then we were fist arriving here the other day. Were we going back home?

We must of been driving about for 20 odd minutes.

He stopped. Outside a house?
"Why you stopping here?" I asked with a disappointed look on my face.
He passed me my phone. I unlocked it and the first thing that popped on my screen was messages.

At the top of my messages was Miya's name.
I clicked on Miya.
Lucas: hi it's Lucas, could we possibly stay over at yours tomorrow until I've sorted something else out?

Miya: sure you can stay in our spare room! Does Riley know?

Lucas: nope not a thing.

Miya: okayy that's fine see you tomorrow!

I read the messages. My face lit up. I dropped my phone and hugged Lucas!

We got out the car and got our belongings from the boot of the car.
Stopped looked at the houses before us.
"Number 62" Lucas said
I approached house 62, walked along the path way to the big wooden door. Looked at Lucas. Then knocked