If you want something you have to chase it

Time passed rapidly whilst I was watching Isabella wiggling about on the bed. She always seemed to have a smile on her face. Nothing to worry about.
I wish my life was like that.
I remember how it felt being younger, not having to worry about anything, not having to do anything be used everything was done for you. Now if you want something you have to chase it.

I looked at the clock, 7.47 I got in my pjs and put my slippers on. Went into the living room. Miya was feeding Isabella before she went to sleep. I sat down on the couch next to Miya. It was silent for a few minutes.
"Miya"
"Yes Riley?"
I knew she knew something was wrong. But I was hoping she didn't know what was wrong.
"Is there something you want to tell me Riley?"
She paused but before I could speak she said something else.
"How about you tell me why your here?"
Oh no. I couldn't let her know I'd fallen out with Lucas.
"Well.." I said with a hesitation.
I saw Miya put the bottle of milk down on the coffee table in the middle of the room then sit back down again to rock Isabella to sleep.
"I may have fallen out with Lucas" I got it over and done with. I said it.
"Oh Riley. Why?"
I thought for a moment.
"He.., he just snapped at me. He got angry"
"Well there must have been a reason for him to he angry?" She had s point.
"Because apparently I'm only happy when I'm with you."
"Okay... Well what did u do when you got to Lucas's?" She kept digging to find the reason for all of this.
I tried hard to think back. Bing!
"I went on my phone.?"
Miya then turned to look at me. She had a snug look on her face.
"That's why. You were on your phone. He must of gotten annoyed because you've not had much alone time and the first opportunity you get to be alone, you go on your phone."
She had a point. A very good point. I hung my head with anger.