Chapter 8

I look down at the kid that is in my arms. I couldn't believe I was going to be a mother to this kid at such a young age. But in the animal world I am technically considered an adult. So it wouldn't be a surprise if I became a mom through Tony. I think to myself blushing as if Tony could smell my sexual attraction to him I feel him press his body against mines and I felt his response pressed up against my butt. 

I bite my lip and try not to grind into him he pulls his body away from mines slightly. I hear him chuckle against my ear. I pull away from Tony and I hear him growl slightly when I do. But I ignore him. I carry the boy who fell asleep in my arms and tucks him into bed. 

I kiss the top of his head I leave the room and slowly closes the door. I leave the door open just a crack. I turn around and face Tony he is in front of me the look on his face made me blush from head to toe. His face is showing me how much he wants me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. I blush more and let him I look up at him wrapping my arms around his neck. As he pulls me closer to him. 

I stand up on my tippy toes about to kiss him when I hear my name being called. I hear Tony cursing up a storm. I couldn't help but laugh as I pull away watching Jon walking towards us the look on his face cuts off the laughter that has escaped my mouth. I walk towards him with a worried look on my face. 

"Jon what is wrong? Did something happened?" I asked him worriedly. He looks at me then stops in front of me. "Yes something happened. The guy that you guys caught he has tried to kill himself. He tried to bite off his own tongue. We stopped him just in time before he could drown in his own blood," he says. I frown and I walk towards Jon. 

"What is going on around here there seems to be so much death. On top of that it seems people want to kill themselves then to be questioned or give us answers. What do you think is happening around here?" I asked him. He looks at me for a moment as he hears what I have to say. "I wish I had the answers to you're questions but your guess is as good as mines," he says to me. I frown then I get an idea and I heads towards the wolf that we have captured. I walk towards his cell and I stood in front of it. But I make sure I am not within his reach of me. He looks up at me when he sees me in front of him. He doesn't acknowledge me and just stares at me but I wait for a moment. I'm rewarded when he says something to me. "What do you want? Aren't you going to kill me now? I want it to be over and done with so I don't have to look at any of your guys faces again," he says to me snarkarkly. 

"We won't be killing you death is too easy for the likes of you. We want you to tell us who your boss is. Your not that smart to be able to do this all on your own. So either tell us what we need to know or die a slow and painful death. We could skin you alive and eat you from the inside out. 

No one would be able to hear your screams and if anything does hear your screams then I can assure you. That it won't be human when it comes to finish you off. So what is it going to be?" I asked him with a slight smile on my face. His face pales and I see his adams apple bop up and down faster when he heard what I had to say. I don't play around at all it is what I am trained to do. Finally after a few moments I could tell that he was finally cracking and sure enough I was right. 

"Fine I will tell you what you want to hear. But I will say this you won't like what I have to say. You might not even survive and I am counting on that," he says with a huge wicked grin spreading across his face. I have the urge to reach out and just smack him across the face. But I hold myself back and just shakes my head at him. I knew that he wanted a rise out of me and he wasn't going to get one.

When he could tell that he wasn't going to get his way that is when he grows serious. "Alright, we have a leader that we listen to. He tells us all what he wants us to do. He doesn't show his face to us. He has a right hand man that he tells what to do and that person relays the rest of it to us. He has us attack certain villages there is a rumor going around that he is looking for something. 

That he is having us look for it but he doesn't tell us what it is. But he has one of his men always with us when we attack a village," he says to me. I frown as I process this. But how would he know if it was a man if the person doesn't show their faces to them? As if he could tell what I was thinking he answers the question that is inside of my head. "We know its a male by the way his men talk about him.

Besides none of us would ever follow a woman they are just too weak.Their one purpose is to raise our young and give birth to them," he said with a smug look on his face. What he said made me open up his cage and punch him so hard in the face that it ends up knocking his ass out cold. After I smirked in satisfaction I walk out of his cage and close it back up. I walk to Jon and tell him what I found out. 

"That is interesting but how could they be looking for something if they don't know what it is they are looking for? I know you said that his men follow these guys when they attack a village. But do his men really know what they are looking for as well? Maybe it is a decoy to keep people distracted. So they don't know the real purpose for the attacks on the villages," he says. 

I frown trying to rethink about everything he has said when I interrogated him. "The funny thing about that is the fact that it was only him and his son that me and Tony found. He didn't have anyone else with him at the time. Maybe the person left after finding what he was looking for? Or that he couldn't find it and went somewhere else looking for it?" I ask him. 

We both stand there and think about what could be going on. Maybe we had this all wrong and wasn't looking at it the right way at all? I pace around the room as I think about every possibility that I could come up with. I was so lost in thought. That I didn't noticed that there was someone standing there watching me until I looked up. 

When I saw that it was Tony I smile and walk over to him. "Did you need something from me baby?" I asked him. He picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the room. I wrap my arms around his neck and let him carry me. After a while he sets me down on his lap and holds me close. I look up at him waiting to see if he was going to do or say something. But He just pulls my face to his and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back just as deeply. We just sit that way kissing.