𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━ davey jacobs x reader ✦✦

a/n : it's been a hot sec since
you guys have gotten a one shot,
so ty to the requester! <3

requested by : @CaptainSwanEriel

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

[y/n] sighed, smiling at herself in the mirror in her bedroom, studying the baby bump she had. Many months ago, she had received the news that she would be a mother, and that her husband, David, would be a father. [y/n] was smiley ever since.

It was a February sunset when David brought his wife, [y/n], away from the bedroom in order to relax by the fire. The chilly air nipped at their skin as they sat closer and closer near the burning flames sitting inside the fireplace. David was holding [y/n] in his arms, cradling her as she kept her eyes closed, smiling to herself.

"Are you okay?" David laughed as he watched [y/n] smile wider.

"I dunno. Is being happy okay?" [y/n] giggled sarcastically, holding her stomach in admiration for what was yet to come.

She also sighed a bit as well. [y/n] would wonder often if she would be a good mom. Plus, her growing stomach also bugged her. Still, she would always manage to brush away the thoughts as she sat beside David.

"Probably." David responded, which made [y/n] grin.

Everyday, since David received the news that he would soon be a father, he became more and more anxious. Though [y/n] could push away the thoughts, it wasn't as easy for David to do so.

He would bring [y/n] whatever she needed, whether she asked or not. Food? He already had some prepared. A blanket? He would race to get one for her. [y/n] was amazed and worried at the same time.

As the couple sat near the fire, David saw his wife shiver a bit. His hazel eyes widened.

"Um, blanket?" He wondered, already sitting up to fetch one.

"Yes please!" [y/n] gave him a tiny smile.

As soon as David went into another room to get a blanket, it made [y/n] think of a time before her baby bump was so noticeable. David and [y/n] decided to invite their friends over for a party, where they told them the news.

"I'm going to be an aunt?!" Katherine jumped up and down, smiling at Jack as he smirked at David.

"Atta boy, Davey." He patted his back, which made [y/n] and David burn a bright shade of cherry-red simultaneously.

"Can I be an uncle?" Race wondered.

"Sure." [y/n] laughed, holding her stomach as she grinned at her friend.

David kept going in and out of rooms throughout the small, cozy home. His hands seemed to hold something new every time he darted in and out throughout the house, just for [y/n]. It made [y/n]'s heart flutter left to right. [y/n] was smitten. She had fallen hard.

And here was [y/n] now, watching her dear husband carry a blanket so the poor girl wouldn't freeze to death.

"Thank you, Davey," [y/n] smiled.

"You're welcome, love." David returned the smile.

[y/n] glanced out the window. It was clear that the evening sun was gone, for the giant star in the sky was missing. Instead, in its place, [y/n] saw the glistening moon shine down on her and David. She yawned, curling up to David as her eyelids began to feel as if they were lead.

"Love you... Davey..." [y/n] managed to speak before her eyes finally closed for the night.

"I love you too."

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

a/n : i'm so sorry for
how short it is. though,
i really like how this
turned out :)