𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

Y/N

I was woken up by the gradient sun shining through the windows of my room. I've always been a morning person, I loved waking early enough to see the morning sunrise. After watching the sunrise from my bed, I finally had the energy to get ready for the day. I walked dowstairs to greet my beautiful mother " Goodmorning!" I greeted while pulling her into a hug.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." She says while hugging me back.

"Mmm smells good," I said while breaking the hug.

"Made your favourites." She tells me after giving me a plate of my favourite breakfast sandwich, a bowl of fresh fruits and a bluberry smoothie. "Thank you." I thank her.

After eating my breakfast and helping my mom with the dishes, I run up to my roomand get ready. I brush my teeth, do my skin care, picked my hairstyle then picked an outfit for the day.

{ your outfit }

{ your hairstyle }

{ your hairstyle }

I picked up a book from my bookshelf, I hed dowstairs and said my goodbye then made my way to my favourite reading spot

I picked up a book from my bookshelf, I hed dowstairs and said my goodbye then made my way to my favourite reading spot. I've always loved reading and when i found out that one of the parks near my house had a beautiful garden i just couln't help my self from making that my own little special place to read. The garden had the most beautiful 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 growing in it's soil, I would sit there for hours a day reading my favourite books. The garden isn't just a place where I go to when i read books but it's also a place that I go to when im upset or feeling sad and lonely.

Xinlong

I was woken up by my mom shaking me to wake up "Wake up, we're here," my mom whispers while shaking me. A 10 hour flight from China to Australia had left me jet lagged. I got up and oppened the overhead bin space and took out my bag. Even though we travelled first class it was still very uncomfortable for me, i've been on many flights before but it has always been very hard for me to fall asleep. My mom thank the flight attendants and the pilot. We got out of the and found our luggage from the luggage carousel. While my mom was trying to find a taxi for us, could hear some people whispering about me, but i was kinda used to it cause why wouldn't be talking about this handsom facee. After a couple of minutes my mom finally found a taxi for us.

{ Xinlong's outfit }

After about 1 and a half hours of driving we finally got to our new house, my mom and I moved to Australia for my mom's work while my dad was left alone back in China

After about 1 and a half hours of driving we finally got to our new house, my mom and I moved to Australia for my mom's work while my dad was left alone back in China. I grew up getting everything i wanted since both my parent where well off and had very successful jobs. "Soo....do you like the new house?" My mom asked.

"It's okay, I guess." The house wasn't as big as the one we had in China but then again it's only gonna be my mom and I living here so I guess it will have to do. Since I didn't get much sleep i was very grumpy and had told my mom that i was gonna go get coffee. As I was walking I got startled by a dog , then it started chasing me. The dog chased me to a park, then the owner came. The owner apologised and took the dog away. Since i was new I didn't where I was so I just kept walking that was when i saw a really pretty girl reading a book in some kind of garden.

Rie
I hope you like the story this my first time writing one of these so I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or any grammatical errors, but I will improve on that. Please vote and comment but if you don't want to I won't force you.
Thank You For Reading:)