𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

Y/N
After I helped that boy my Mom had called me to quickly get home so I ran as fast as I could. I stopped half way to catch my breath, that was When I realised I didn't catch his name. Oh well I'll find out later.

When I got home my mom had asked me to help her set the table up. Apparently we had some new neighbours joining us for dinner.

After helping my mom set up the table she told me to clean my self and get change, while she prepared the food

After helping my mom set up the table she told me to clean my self and get change, while she prepared the food. My mom had always been a very good cook, and I love her for that. There's nothing better than having a delicious home cooked mean made by your mother.

I ran upstairs to my room and had a quick shower, then I went to my closet to find something to wear. I was going through some of my good dresses when I found one that my dad had given me for my 13 birthday. Then I remembered all the happy memories that we had, I was so happy that day. I was looking back at those times when he was here, I was in the urge of crying but snapped out when I heard a notification from my phone. It's was a notification that my favourite boy band BTS just posted another episode for Run BTS. I decided to watch it while I flight ready, there videos always cheer me up. I chose a white dress that I got from when me and my mom visited some of our family in Korea.

{ your dress  }

I decided brushed through my hair and put a little make up on, I just put a little touch of lip tint and a bit of blush

I decided brushed through my hair and put a little make up on, I just put a little touch of lip tint and a bit of blush. After I got ready I turned my phone of and went down to the kitchen to see if my mom needed help. After a couple of minutes I heard a knock on the door. My mom told me to get the door and not let our guest waiting.When I opened the door I saw the guy I helped about 2 hours before, my mom told them to get in the house. "Come in, welcome to our home." My mom said while inviting them to get in.

Xinlong
I got to the coffee shop and ordered a latte, that girl was right they do have the best lattes. After I got my latte I got a call from my mom telling me to get home cause we had gotten an invite to a neighbours house for dinner. I walked home like my mom had told me. I was secretly hoping there wasn't any dog a round, I did not wanna get chased by another dog.

I got home and surprisingly I remembered the way which I was glad cause I did not wanna get lost again but I really wanted to see that girl again, too bad I don't even know her name. When I got in the in through the door my mom spoke, "Finally your back, took you long enough."
"Sorry, I got chased by a dog and got lost in the way." I answered truthfully. A chuckle left her mouth, my mom knew how terrified I was of dogs. "We'll go take a shower and all changed." She commanded. I did as she said and headed to my room. Most my stuff was still in my suitcase but I could see that my mom had put some of my clothes in my closet while I was gone. I took my toiletries from my bag and went in the shower. After I got all cleaned I went to the closet and looked trough some of the clothes hanged up, I didn't like any of the clothes so I ended up looking through my suitcase I found this outfit and though it looked good.

{ Xinlong's outfit }

After I got ready I went to the living room to see if my mom was ready she told that she to wait till she finished

After I got ready I went to the living room to see if my mom was ready she told that she to wait till she finished. I played on my phone for a bit until she finished getting ready. She finally came out of her room, "Let's go." She told me. I got up from the couch and we started walking to the house, it was only a couple blocks away from our house so we just walked.

When we got there my mom knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds later the a girl opened the door. I then realised that it was the girl that help me before. "Come in, welcome to our home." A lady behind her said. My mom came in and smiled at her, I smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

Rie
Hey guys thank you for reading White Roses, I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's kinda a boring one but it was already kinda long so I decided to stop it there. Also stream BTS Dynamite.