𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤

Xinlong didn't realise that he was now stairing at the girl. Y/N had the sudden feeling that someone was looking at her so she looked around but couln't see anything , until she met a pair of beautiful dark chocolate eyes. Y/N had never seen eyes as dark as Xinlong's. They stared at each other for about 10 seconds until Y/N spoke " Hello? Do you need anything? " Y/N asks breaking the silence " Hi, I didn't mean to interrupt you from your reading. " Xinlong shyly apologised. " It's okay," Y/N reasured him. " You seem lost?" Y/n politely asks.

" Yeah I-um got chased by a dog." Xinlong shyly answered while rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N smiles at his hones responed. " Do you want me to help you get back? " She asks with a smile plastered on her face.

" Yeah, that would be nice." He answers back. Y/N picks up all her belongings and walks towards the boy.

" So where were you heading to? " Y/N questions the boy with a smile.

" Oh, I was just heading to a nearby coffee shop if there is one." Xinlong quitely spoke. " Is there one?" He asks hoping she would say yes.

" Of course, if you follow this sidewalk it will lead you to a coffee shop L.J makes the best lattes!" Y/N cheerfully added. " Thanks, i'll keep that in mind." Xinlong thanked her.

"No problem, soo I guess this is goodbye. " Y/N siad leaving a smile on her face.

" I guess so,but i'll see you around. " Xinlong siad his godbye, while Y/N nodded in response. The two parted and countinued on to there day.

Xinlong

I didn't notice that I had been starting at the girl, until her beautiful chestnut brown eyes met with mine. When our eyes met it was like the world had stopped, we looked at each other's eyes for what felt like minute but was actually just seconds. I didn't wanna stop, all I wanted to do was just drown in her beautiful orbs. I could hear nothing but heart pounding, that was interrupted when she spoke

"Hello? Do you need anything?"

"Hi, I didn't mean to interrupt you from your reading." I spoke as politely as I could.

"It's okay," the girl spoke again. "You seem lost?" She asks me politely. "Yeah, I-um got chased by a dog." I hesitated while rubbing the back of my neck. She smiles at me, her smile is so adorable. "Do you want me to help you get back?" She asks with a smile. "Yeah, that would be nice." I answered, the girl then starts picking up her stuff. After she grabs everything she walks towards me. I follow her, then she looks at me and smiles. "So where were you heading to?"

"Oh, I was just heading to a nearby coffee shop if there was one." I spoke. "There is one right?" I ask hopping she would say yes. "Of course, if you follow the side this sidewalk it will lead you to a coffee shop L.J makes the best lattes!" She suggested, was glad she said that last sentence cause I love lattes. "Thanks, i'll keep that in mind." I thanked her for helping me. "No problem , soo I guess this is goodbye." She said with a smile on her face.

"I guess so, but I'll see you around." I said goodbye to her, while she nods in response. I watch her take a couple of steps the opposite from where I was then I start walking. After a couple of seconds, I realised I never got her name so I quickly turn around but I was too late she had left and was nowhere to be found.

Rie
Sorry I haven't been updating for a very long time. I've just been caught up with school, and tbh have kinda been lazy >_< But yes where I live Covid19 restrictions have been lifted, which is good. But that doesn't mean we are completely safe. So stay home, wash your hands and please stay say.