𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 || ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

3rd Person P.O.V:

Slumping over his desk and reimagining all the horrors that once took place at the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles became a routine for Shuuichi. Although it may be a routine, it's not something he can still grow accustomed to. The fear..the dread..the despair of those 13 deaths were and still are horrifying. During the game, it may not look like it but, he just sucked up every last ounce of courage that slept withim him to push forward without showing sense of remorse. It was sickening knowing that everybody else relied on him to bring death to justice. The pain of the entire event still stings to this very day. It's as if he accidentally broke his leg but the leg never healed since the breakage. It just stayed the exact same. Like an old plastic chair that was thrown away for a newer, better one.

The detective vigorously shook his head in a failed attempt to get those thoughts out of his feeble mind. His lowered head returned to the file of a case that he had to inspect. It was known as 'The Mysterious Sightings of Tsumugi Shirogane' or TMSTS. People have reported seeing a woman that seemed to share the exact features of the infamous Tsumugi Shirogane. At first, it may seem impossible. Especially after the destruction of 'The Fake World'. Shuuichi had his theories. While they may be a bit strange, they could very well be logical. Perhaps the truth laid beneath these theories?

The blueberry boy's curious eyes glanced at the clock at his desk. Red numbers that beamed '17:36' (or 5:36 P.M) stared right back at him. A sharpened breath was sucked into Shuichi as if he were a vaccum as he stood up from his desk. His office chair simply rolled back into place and hit his desk with a small thud. Shuuichi collected his belongings which consisted of a gray coat, a leather black bag, and the file for TMSTS. For an odd reason, something was compelling the boy to return to his home as swift as humanly possible. Before he knew it, the ahoged boy was already down his usual street, awaiting his inevitable arrival to his home.

-

The tired boy's hand was inside of his pocket, fidgeting and moving carelessly as he failed to grip onto his keys. Prior to Shuuichi unlocking the front door for himself, a girl with brown hair and serious red eyes unfastened the door that led to the house.
"It's about time that you arrived. Yumeno~San and I were going to think that you were working overtime again." The girl stated.
"I'm sorry for not coming sooner. I guess I lost track of time while being bored." Shuuichi shrugged.
The girl then stepped out of the way and made space for the detective to walk in. Her eyes softened and her face relaxed as Shuuichi entered the house. She shut the entryway behind Saihara and even smiled a bit.
"Welcome back, Saihara~San." The girl greeted.
"Thank you for the warm welcome, Harukawa~San." Shuuichi gestured back.

-

Shuuichi found his way up the stairs and toward his room. A sudden wave of unease overcame the detective for an odd reason.
"What is this?" He thought. "Why do I feel like this all of a sudden?"
Longing to know what this sense of anxiety meant, Shuuichi burst into his bedroom door. Beyond that, he couldn't..no..wouldn't believe what he saw.

A boy was standing by his window. He had familiar flimsy hair, one yellow and one purple eye as well as a black almost straight jacket overcoat with a long sleeved black shirt underneath. The boy had black and gray squared pants as he turned around and smiled at Shuuichi.
"Oh thank god you're here! For a second I thought that I reallyy got the wrong house!" The boy exclaimed as if his presence werent unusual.
"H-HOW ARE YOU HERE?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! WHO A-ARE YOU?" Shuuichi cried out in frustration as he just couldn't wrap his pitiful head around the sight that stood infront of him.

END OF CHAPTER 1

WORD COUNT: 702 WORDS