Chapter 1

It was closing time. Chica was eating pizza, Bonnie was auto tuning her guitar and freddy was sitting around. I decided to go in the kitchen where chica was to keep her some company. I sat down and asked "May I have some of yer pizza matey?" She nodded and so I took a slice. while eating I looked at her I noticed her beautiful blonde hair and her beautiful smile... Her violet eyes made me have butterflies in my stomach. I shook my head I thought what was wrong with me like she was my best friend Here in this whole place I couldnt have anything with her. She saw I was staring and I asked if I was alright I just nodded and said "Just little nervous about tomorrow." She took my hand and smiled and said " Don't worry Everyone will love you" then she stood up and left. I sat there blushing and whispered "she...she held my hand." I snapped out of it when I heard bonnie call for me I wondered why because bonnie and Freddy don't like me very much. I stood to see what he wanted. As I passed I saw chica in her room cleaning? I didn't see enough to know. When I got to the stage I saw bonnie with a pile of papers. ''Took you long enough to come fox boy." I ignored the comment."what do you want." He handed the pile of papers and the first thing I saw on the page was "FREDDY'S PIZZA PLACE CLOSING DOWN IN 4 WEEKS." I looked at him shocked but he remanded calm. " What is this!?" I yelled. Freddy And Chica must have heard because they came running. Bonnie remanded motion less. " MATEY I THINK I SHOULD HAVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS YER NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE!" I yelled louder. " We're getting closed Down and moved. And maybe replaced." He said and walked away. I looked at chica she was horrified and ran off crying. I looked at freddy but he seemed quiet. I went back to my room I needed to give chica some time. But I will talk to her tomorrow. I could her sobbing it killed me. I wish....she would be happy. But I haded to understand what it must feel like being replaced. It was horrible this....whole problem was just horrible.