Chapter 2

The next Morning I went to her room. She was fast asleep I didnt want to disturb her so I carefully sat on her bed. I know it's weird to stare at someone while their asleep but...she seemed so peaceful. I couldn't resist not looking at her, I could also see her tear stains ln her cheeks from last Night. I looked away from the guilt I should have been here with her comforting her... Then I hear a soft sweet voice "f...Foxy?..." I looked it was chica waking up. I stood up to give her some room. "What...what are you doing here?" She said softly."I need to talk..to Yer matey... about yesterday." I could see I got her attention cause she got quiet and looked straight at me. "Forget it Foxy." I shook my head and said " chica they won't replace you. Everyone loves you. Mostly m-" I stopped talking when I realized what I almost said. Chica gave me a confused look and I looked away "Forget it." And walked out. Im horrible person I kept cussing to myself as I walked to pirate cove to Wait for the birthday party to start. As I waited I saw chica head to the stage I couldnt get my eyes off her. Sigh.  2 hours later the birthday party started Bonnie,And Freddy And Chica were all singing to the children and it was almost time for them to call me up. 20 mins later I took the stage and me and the children played till the party was over. As the kids left I looked at them heading out both their parents safe and sound I whispered to myself "mommy.." I wondered if my mother misses me. It's been so long...years.. did she have more children? I walked to my room holding my tears. Then chica came smiling and sat next to me. "Something wrong?" I shook my head. She smiled and ran off. The lights turned off and I could hear the door opening. It was the security. Fuck I said in my head and ran to my room before he got in the office.  I don't think he saw me. For the next few days I always watched chica get ready for the next party.. I dont know why...it just became addicting. I am No stalker I never will be. The days were getting closer till we might all get replaced....