"A boy in a girls body."

"Were not over yet..." he wispered and went inside the school.

I turn aroubd and see the new kid curled up in a ball in pain.

I felt guilty bcs he was there for me...

"Get up, jump on my back."

"Wtf- your a girl you can't pick m-"

As i pull him on my back he starts laughing silently.

He wasn't heavy but like it is still a lot for a girl you know. I didn't want to seem weak if I put him down, so I contined slowly to the nurses office.

"Do you know were is it?" He asked.

My face went like this:😑

"You really think I don't know?"

He chuckled.

When we got there I left him down on the floor and I laid on the bed.

"Hey! I'm the one hurt here!"

"BRUH STOP COMPLAINING I BRINGED YOU ON MY BACK TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCHOOL, AND YOUR THE VICTIM HERE?!?" I sead with one breath.

He started laughing like crazy.

Then came something I never expected.Bcs he was laughing so hard he wanted to lay down so he went up the bed and laid beside me.

I've been beside a boy like this but only my brother Mingi. I just looked at the celling not knowing what to do.

"Your accualy preety strong, you are like a girl in a boy's body."

He sead while laughing.

My eyes started to get teary bcs I've allways been builled bcs of that in elementary school. I never dressed girly, I didn't like that girly stuff and people never respected that. Ofcourse I never had self confidence, I didn't even get how people find me atractive.

He snaped his finngers.

"Hey...You ok?"he asked in a woried tone.

"I-I gotta go." As I ran fastest as I can, into the bathroom.

When I came there I just pulled back all the tears, bcs I feall so weak crying.

-time skip-

My last class... The only thing that made me happy that I will be with Dahyung and MINGI! Even bcs I seem cold I love my brother abd bestfriend SO SO much! But the new kid and Jimin and other jerks in the class like UGH!

I went to the dressing room to dress up.

I got dressed tied my hair and shoes and went to class

When I came there was something i woud NEVER in my life expect from our PE theacher...

I just decided that I will put some Jin dad jokes so I my friend sended me one so ye-