Chapter 2- Guardians Will no Longer Dwell in Hiding

Okay, so I'm going to be using some Irish slang for Aurora and when I do, if they are not obvious to there meaning, they will be bolded. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

        "Pitch is back?! Again?!" The booming Russian voice sounded throughout the place that had seemed to be the Guardians' headquarters as of lately. 
        Aurora let out a sigh and nodded her head from her position on the windowsill that over looked the mystical frozen land. Her eyes trailed over the many guardians that had their vision glued to her. Jack stood along side Bunnymund and gave her a look to continue explaining what happened, the frustration with her still evident in his glowing blue orbs. Aurora frowned as everyone waited uneasily for her to continue what happened as she had only gotten out the word 'Pitch' and North had exploded into a fit about the Boogeyman. 
        "Aye, he is back. I was with Jack when he had asked me to meet him in the forest, I was fed up with him constantly bugging and taunting me. So, I flew to him where he offered me a proposition--"
        "What kind of proposition?" Tooth interrupted, concern filling her voice as she fluttered over to Aurora.
        "Yeah, Aurora, what kind of proposition?" Jack snapped as the frustration and rage returned to him, now clearly upset with the current events.
        "Jack, it's not my fault! I was keeping you guys and the children safe!" Aurora countered, once again fed up with Jack's anger and let her own flow.
        Jack swung his staff in anger, "You could have told me! You could have told us! He asked you to joi--"
        "I never said yes! Why are you so mad?!" Aurora roared out in confusion and frustration.
        The Guardians watched in confusion as the two youngest of the Guardians bickered and gradually stomped toward each other, anger bubbling in their steps. Sandy nudged North's leg and Bunnymund made awkward noises of confusion. North took this as a sign to cease the arguing.
        "That is enough!" His voice boomed and echoed over the heated argument. The winter and Halloween spirits froze their bickering and craned their necks to peer at St. Nick. The Guardians feared that their close proximity would only result in a physical fight and they weren't sure if the two knew how to stop. They had never fought before. Aurora huffed and clenched her pale fists at her sides as she realized North was right, Jack growled and levitated himself away from his friend and back over to Bunnymund. 
        "Aurora, please continue. This is important." Tooth insisting in a soft tone, placing her hand gently on the female's shoulder.
        Aurora nodded, peaking over her shoulder to glance at Tooth's brightly hued and beautiful face, "Yeah... Well, when I had got there he had offered me up a proposition. He asked me to join him." Everyone's faces morphed into that of disbelief and Tooth gasped, "I was going to say no to Pitch. But, someone interrupted me." She shot a cold look to Jack which he returned, "Which gave Pitch the upper hand and now if I don't join him, he'll take Jack instead by force. "
        Her explanation ended and she remained quiet to let the information sink in. She glanced around at the Guardians as they all gawked at her.  Once the crucial information had settled in everyone began blurting out ideas that weren't exactly a sure hell's fire way to defeat the issue. Aurora patiently floated herself and toyed with the ends of her raven coloured dress while explaining the fault's in the sudden solutions fired at her.
        "We can just keep an eye on you two constantly!" Tooth sputtered out, anxiety lacing her words as she anxiously zipping around the wide room. 
        "We said that while he was with us, but how can we possibly do that?" Aurora interjected.
        "And for how long?" The male winter spirit joined in from his leaning position across the room. 
        Aurora acknowledged his answer with a brief nod and Tooth ducked her head and went off to mutter more options. Sandy drifted over to Jack and began signing out with his golden dream sand an option that Jack couldn't quite understand. 
        "Uhh... Sorry, Sandy. I'm not quite getting what you're saying..." Jack rubbed the back of his pale neck awkwardly.
        "Yeah, Sandy, that won't work. Sorry." Aurora answered as she anxiously paced along an imaginary trail.
        "You understood him?!" Jack exclaimed in disbelief.
        Aurora rolled her emerald orbs and smirked behind her mask, running a slender hand through her vibrant, curly locks. Jack stared at her a moment longer before abruptly turning away, as if remembering they were arguing. Bunnymund hopped forward, "Well, what can we possibly do, mates?! We can't just give Aurora up!"
        Behind him, North paced around and waved his tattooed arms around in thought. Suddenly, he yelled out 'aha' abruptly and rushed over to Aurora, picking her up and spinning her in a circle. Aurora cocked her head back with a baffled and confused smile as her father-like figure set her on the ground. His large, aged hands cradled the sides of her small head, careful of the mask, and made happy noises.
        "That's it, Trick!" The man exclaimed with wide, blue orbs. 
        "Uhhh... That's awesome you figured something out there, Da. But, what is it exactly?"
        Everyone watched with furrowed brows in confusion as St. Nicholas praised the Halloween spirit. He stiffly moved his hands away from her petite head, breaking into a more serious aura. A whole new wave of confusion washing over everyone.
        "We must defeat Pitch again!" He exclaimed in a utterly serious tone. 
        Everyone stared dumbfounded at the ancient, bearded male because of two reasons: North had very odd mood swings, and how had they not thought of such an obvious answer beforehand. Aurora glanced back quickly, catching the sharp eyes of Bunnymund before returning her emerald ones back to the jolly man. Aurora's eyes suddenly furrowed in thought. 
        "We can't just go in with no plan of action! Pitch is bloody stronger now!" Aurora said exasperated. 
        She commenced pacing the room once more, anxiety shooting through the roof as her lips fumbled about with quiet words of ideas, and contradicting doubts in Celtic tongue. Everyone listened to her before begrudgingly agreeing with her as their eyes darted around the mystical room for answers. The only person who actually kept their eyes on her were a pair of mesmerizing blue ones, Jack watched her pace and mumble only understanding the odd word that he taught her in their mutual spare time. His frown deepened and he traced his eyes down to staff as if questioning a thought he had before slowly drifting over to the Halloween female. His cold, large hand hesitantly placed on her cloaked shoulder and halted her immediately in her pacing fit. Her head gradually twisted to lock her gaze with his, the mask hiding a large portion of her anxiety.
         "We will find a way, Aurora." He reassured, eyes boring into her emerald ones.
        "...Okay."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Da: Irish slang for father