Yelena

It hurts..

My head, my limbs, my entire body feels as if it is on fire and I can't do anything but be still. I can't move anything, not even a finger. Trying to open my eyes was also out of the question as when I did, there was nothing but darkness.

As the pain started to go away and I started to feel my body once again, I felt the need to ask.

Who am I?

My name, my memories..I don't remember anything at all and this is giving me anxiety. What did I do to get to this..vegetable shape? Was I murderer? I don't know..I can't remember.

It feels as if I am inside this void, known as my mind, for years. I can move my body but I still can't see anything. Though I started to hear some noise.

They were footsteps. I don't know who owns them but I felt them get closer each time and stop, then get farther again. But soon after, those footsteps were accompanied by voices, a voice that sounded like it belonged to a girl.

"Pyyro—"

That name..is it mine? She has been calling it out each time she gets near me. Pyyro..thats my name, then who is this person that would keep visiting me?

I heard more voices as time passes. I heard their names by listening to them carefully. Akise, Sirius, Ch'en, Talulah and finally, Yelena (FrostNova).

Yelena, thats her name, the person who has been coming to see "me" everyday. Who is to me? Who am I to her? I need to find answers as soon as I can get up.

Then one day, a miracle happened. I was able to finally see something, though the downside was the pain hit me like a truck when I tried moving my head or anything. I was in so much pain but I persevered and moved my head towards the window.

I then realized that I was in some sort of a white room, a room for patients in hospitals. I was wearing the gown that they give out as well. Blinking a couple times, I was able to see the outside world after being confined in the darkness for such a long time.

I was in awe as how pretty the place looked and how the sun shined on my face as if greeting me a happy morning.

"Your..awake."

I heard a voice behind me and I widened my eyes. Beautiful. Thats the first word that came into my mind as I stared at the person in front of me. Her voice..it was her.

"Your finally awake..do you know how long..do you know how much we were worried about you?!"

She screamed, loud enough to rattle my ears. The pain is back again. She moved closer, her hands wondering about as if not knowing what to do with them. I moved back a little bit as I didn't know who she is, even if her name was mentioned. So I asked a simple question, but little did I know how much that hurt her at that time.

"Who are you?"

I asked with a bright smile.

"Who are you?"

Eh? Is this..another one of his jokes at this time?

"Pyyro, now is not the time to be making jokes."

I scolded and went to grab his shoulders but, the moment I did, he was freezing from my touch.
This! This should not be possible! He..he made it so that I couldn't freeze him..unless.

My eyes were shaking as I took my hands off of him. No, no no no, this is not happening. I looked at him and I was in shocked. He was..scared of me, terrified on who I was.

"Pyyro, say sike right now, please."

I was pleaded this was just a massive joke, nothing more and we will laugh at the end. But it didn't look like he was kidding. I took a sit and grasped my head at the thought that I lost him, no. I shook my head as I gave him a glance. He is here right now, he is Pyyro, I won't let him go through that pain ever again that was my oath.

I saw the error of my ways as I pursued a hopeless ideal and how he saved me from sacrificing my brothers and sisters. I will not leave him alone for the second time.

"I'm sorry...miss but I cannot recall you or even myself."

He responded to as I gave him my attention. His eyes were shaking and he was rubbing the parts that nearly froze solid. I was hasty and immediately placed him in danger, what am I doing. Even if he is just doing this for a joke or..this really happened I need to be here for him, just like how he was there for me.

I massaged my temples and finally got the courage to say it.

"Then let me introduce myself, my name is Yelena and I am your lover."

I don't remember why I said the last part, but I don't regret it.

Lover? Lover?! Her? I..I now feel really bad for not remembering anything but it would explain why she was rash in trying to make me realize who she is but a lover? I would have never guessed. She had a smile on her face but her eyes weren't smiling at all.
She had a sad look in her eyes as if she was about to burst into tears. I felt..horrible for doing this to her.

I moved my head side to side as I raised my body from the bed. She tried to help me, but after what happened last time where my body felt really cold, she backed off. I was in a lot of pain just trying to sit upright but I wanna see her right in the eyes.

I needed to know who this girl is and my past, even if I have to start at zero.

"Then hello..Yelena, glad to make your acquaintance."

(Sorry for not uploading more chapters for my other story. I have kinda lost my motivation for that story and sleep deprivation is hitting me hard. This will be Pyyro's story from TotallyWarfarin's story.)