Helping hand

Pyyro's POV

I waved my hand as she closed the door behind her. I finally got time to myself to think about all of this. To be honest I was scared, scared to find out who I was and the me right now..would disappear.

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts, no use trying to think about those right now I need to focus on figuring out where I am. Yelena wanted to help me but she was called down by someone she couldn't refuse.

Looking back at one of the desk near my bed, she gave me a map and find the way around the place. This is irresponsible on so many levels but I ain't complaining!

"Ugh"

The pain was there but it was bearable. I forced myself to get off the bed and started to do some light stretching. It feels amazing to stand up and walk around. I used the spare clothes she gave me and went into the shower. I felt so weak.

As I was showering I noticed something odd on my neck, it was scratch marks. It was not limited to my neck as some were on my wrists well. Did I do this? Or someone else?

Finishing my shower and putting my new clothes on I felt refresh and ready to take on the world! Or not.
Grabbing the map I merrily made my way out of the hospital. I got some weird looks but I paid it no mind as I was really looking forward to seeing the sun.

I closed my eyes the moment I left the doors as the sun blinded me like a flash bang. I heard the birds chirping and people talking around me, this was a busy place.

"Maybe I should find my way around by myself."

Telling myself that I shoved the map down on one of my pockets and started to walk around, this was a big mistake.

Yelena's POV

Smack

I slammed my hand on a concrete wall as a crater was created where my hand landed. I still had my smile on me but..I don't feel happy at all.

"Wha?"

My eyes were blurring as I felt something in my eyes. Tears dell down my cheek as the emotions finally settled in.

Crying? Why am I..crying?

I knelt down as I held my heart. This type of pain..I haven't felt this..not since when I was a child. Why does this hurt more than getting injured? I...hate this.

"Why did you have to lose your damn memories?"

She weeped as she recounted their times together.

There has to be a way to make him remember..Wait Sirius! Talulah was able to make him remember I should go find her!

Finding hope, I stood up and wiped my face. Talulah was able to make him remember I should be able too!

I had a bitter smile as I made my way towards their home deeper inside the kingdom.
——
Pyyro's POV

I am lost...Why am I this dumb?! I should've just listened to her.

Sigh

I looked around me as I took everything in. Have I said that this before? That this city look beautiful? I walked towards a store clerk that was nearby to ask for directions on where to find the police station, if they even have one.

He had horns coming out of his head and was flipping patties on a grill. They smelled delicious but I don't have any money to spend. Just the scent was enough to make my stomach rumble. Hearing this I felt my face heat up because of embarrassment.

The man chuckled and gave me a burger. I looked up to him in confusion as he placed it on my hands.

"Umm sir I don't have any money."

I responded as I tried to give him back his food but he refused.

"Its on the house kid, you seemed as if you haven't eaten for days!"

He slammed his hand on my back as I coughed on impact. Well he wasn't wrong, I have been in a coma for God knows how long. I took a bite from the burger and the flavour rushed through my brain. It was delicious! I bit more and more until there was nothing left.

"Was it good?"

"Yes definitely"

I answered immediately, and licked the filling of my fingers. Clearing my throat I began to ask him the way around.

"Sir can I ask a favour—"

"My food wasn't enough and now you want more?"

That sudden changed in personality surprised me and I wanted to say something but I saw him burst out of laughter.

"Just messing with ya kid. Now what is this favour you want?"

This guy! Scaring me like that jeez that was bad for my heart. I sighed heavily as I placed my dominant hand on my heart.

"Do you know where the police station is?"

I wondered as he leaned back and placed his hand on his chin.

"Hmm, see over there? Take a right and walk straight, then take one more right then you should be able to find it. Though why are you going there in the first place? If you don't mind me asking."

He gave me a smile and crossed his arms.

"I..."

I was hesitant as I had a stupid reason, but I still answered his question. Hearing my answer, laughter reverberated through the streets.
— —
Why am I such an idiot!!

I have never felt so embarrassed in my entire life! Not like I can remember but still!

Sigh

Oh well. I stopped walking as I approached the station. It was pretty massive for a local police station and there were guards everywhere that surrounded the perimeter of the building.

Am I sure that this is not a prison?

"Hey you, what are you doing over there?"

I heard a manly voice call out to me, it was one of the guards. This is my chance!

"Hello, but could you help me?"

I noticed that he hard horns coming out of his helmet. This is interesting as Yelena had bunny ears on her head. Does this place welcome all types of people?

"Hmm? What type of help do you need?"

He rested his hand on the handle of a sword on his hip that I didn't even realize that was there! I gotta be careful of what I say or I may just get sliced to bits.

"I am—

I wouldn't be able to finish my sentence as another voice interrupted me.

"Pyrro?"

It was a girl with blue hair and horns on top of her head.