Sunoo | T-shirt

SUNOO | T-SHIRT

You and Sunoo have been friends for a long time. Ever since you were still a child, you've been together. You lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same school until now. He is basically your bestest friend. You were both in Senior year of highschool now. You both promised each other to graduate together until college.

But he can't it's because he's a trainee student. He has been training to be an idol for 2 years now. You were a bit upset when you found out he was not going to continue studying until college. But you were okay now. You realized it was his dreams, and you were not in the right place to stop him from doing what he want. You were just his friend anyways.

You can't lie if you say you didn't like Sunoo after all this years you've been with him. You have been liking him secretly. You didn't want to ruin your friendship. And you were scared he would not feel the same. But in fact, you were also thinking if he likes you too. You were hoping the answer was a yes to your questions.

You and Sunoo went to get food at the canteen as always. You two were titled 'lover birds' in your school. You both didn't rhink it was a big deal. But you kind of liked that nickname tho.

"Y/n are you getting the usual?" Sunoo asked. He was talking about our food. He always order for you. Even though he knows what food you liked, he still ask you before he goes to the counter. He said, he was worried you would get tired of eating the same thing everyday. But in your case, you were desperate to have a nice body like those girls on instagram posting their daily outfits and stuff. Although you were already skinny, you still want to make a pretty curve on your waist.

"Yeah. I'm getting a bowl of vegie salad and a bottle of water. Thanks Sunoo!" You said and giggled. You were scrolling through your phone while waiting for Sunoo, when a two girls sat in front of you.

"Hey~ are you dating Sunoo?" Asked the girl with a ponytail. You guessed they were one of Sunoo's fangirls. Sunoo is quiet popular among the girls honestly.

"I'm sorry. But why do you ask?" You gave back a question. You and Sunoo already talked about things like this. He said if someone ask if they were in a relationship, he said to not answer a yes or no. He said to ask first. You understood him. He didn't like girls following her all around.

"Ow...what a rude girl. I was asking you first." The other girl with a brown long loosed hair. You were about to answer when Sunoo came out of nowhere holding a tray that has your foods on it.

"What's going on here Y/n?" He said. Both of the girls quickly stood up and went back to their table. They even looked disappointed. Maybe because they didn't got the answers to their questions.

"Those girls where asking about us. Don't worry. I didn't say anything." You answered. He looked ease with your answer. You were a bit hurt though. You thought he would say 'tell them your my girlfriend' or 'tell them we're dating'. But anyways, even though he says that. You know it will still not be true. It will be only for his career.

"Hey. You know, you've been eating salads for 4 months now. What are you up to?" He asked. This boy is really a parrot reincarnated to a person. He have been asking that question for 4 months too. And he always forget my answer.

"Hey. You know, you've been asking that question for 4 freakin' months Sunoo! You're such a parrot!" You demanded. He just laughed at you. You desperately chew on your lettuce while looking at him eating a big fat hamburger. That's what you do all the time anyways. You would imagine you were chewing on that burger but in reality you were actually chewing a leaf like a goat.