Beginning cutscene 1: The Adventure Begins

Time: 1:00 P.M - Apple and Onion just had beans on toast.
Day: Monday - The day that Apple and Onion get the most inspiration

A gentle breeze was wafting through the area, many people were sitting outside to enjoy it like a newcomer to the city, Apple. This fellow was pretty rowdy when it came to lots of things, even sleep. Today, he was just sitting there enjoying the breeze, though. His best friend, Onion sat inside instead, he hated when his hair was blown all over the place. He was calmly reading a book about a few tiny bats going on an adventure to take down the evil bat god. It was quite an interesting book. As Onion licked his finger to turn the page, Apple opened the door and came walking in. "Hey, Onion!" He said to Onion while waving. Onion reached over and grabbed his blue bookmark from the counter, and put it in his book before closing it. "Hi, Apple." He replied while waving back. Apple untied his shoes, and tossed them off before walking to the couch and sitting down. The room was silent for a few moments, which was pretty uncommon apart from the nighttime. Apple suddenly got up again and grabbed the remote from the TV stand. "I heard there's a cool TV show that came out not too long ago." He said as he walked back to the couch. "Really? Then let's find it and watch it." Onion said as he put his book down and looked at the TV, which was now on. Apple was scrolling through the channels, the usual stuff like The Great Baking Duo was on. They saw shows that had their friends in them, like a show titled "A Celebrity's Life" which starred Lil Noodle, or "Astronomic Discoveries" which was hosted by Pancake. After a few minutes, something caught their eyes, a show titled "Red Bell Pepper and Iceberg Lettuce". "That's it!" Apple said as he quickly scrolled to the channel and went into it. The intro to the show had just ended, and the title card of the episode was pretty basic. It was labeled as "Let's Go". The title card soon cut to a tall green and fading white head of lettuce with glasses on. He was standing in a field with his eyes closed, and you could hear him counting to 10 for something. "Hey, he kind of looks like me!" Onion observed Iceberg Lettuce. As Iceberg Lettuce got to 10, a short bell pepper came sprinting out of a bush towards him. "There you are, Red Bell Pepper." Iceberg lettuce said blankly. "Can we go?" Red Bell Pepper said before pointing in another direction. "Of course. But we need to stop by Pizza Pop's store to get a few things." Iceberg Lettuce states before walking offscreen, followed by Red Bell Pepper. "That red guy looks like me!" Apple said before the screen cut to black for a second, and then cut to the two in a dollar store. Iceberg Lettuce has grabbed a violin from their back room as he appeared to be an employee. Red Bell Pepper simply grabbed a boomerang from a shelf in the children's isle. They both walked over to the paying counter where a woman that looked a lot like Apple and Onions manager, Patty. "Well, boys. What do you need this stuff for?" The woman said. Unlike Patty, she had no accent, but still had a strong sounding voice. "We're going on an adventure!" Red Bell Pepper announced with a big grin. "An adventure?" Apple said to himself. "That sounds fun." Onion said to Apple. "Yeah, we'll be going to pick up Chilli Dog, Curly Fry, Bacon Burger, and Candy Floss after we get our stuff." Iceberg Lettuce explained. "Well, just know I will be here for you both if you need anything."  The lady told the two before grabbing their cheeks and pulling on them. "Augh, stop, Pizza Pop!" Red Bell Pepper didn't seem to like his cheek getting pulled. Pizza pop let go after a few seconds and looked towards the door. "Make sure you two don't have any run-ins with Granola Bar. She's still furious with you both." Pizza Pop told them before turning them around and shoving them. "What are you waiting for? Go on, already!" She encouraged the two. "Alright, we're going." Iceberg Lettuce said as he walked out the door. "Bye, Pizza Pop!" Red Bell Pepper waved goodbye before following Iceberg Lettuce.
"Wow! We should do that!" Apple said as he quickly ran to the TV. "Yeah!" Onion replied as he got up and ran to the TV as well.

"Why are you boys grabbing such strange stuff?" Patty asked Apple as she seen him grab a slingshot and a bandana from the shelf. Onion was on the other side of the store looking at a lyre, and had played each string of it once to know how it sounds. "We're going on an adventure like that TV show!" Apple said as he ran over to Patty and only put the slingshot on the counter. "We got inspired by a new show." Onion said as he walked over with the lyre in his hand. "You boys do know TV shows aren't real, right?" Patty asked them. "WHAT?" Apple almost shouted that and he gave a saddened look to Onion, who has widened eyes. "Of course TV shows are real!" He said before covering Apples ears. "Patty, just go with it." Onion said quickly before uncovering Apples ears. Patty was silent for a few seconds. She didn't really know what to say, how would these two go on an adventure by themselves? She soon spoke up after 10 seconds of silence. "Well, you boys could have this stuff for free. You are my employees, after all." Patty explained to Apple and Onion. "Thank you!" They both said in unison. "Just make sure not to hurt yourselves." Patty said as she gave them a smile. Apple suddenly went running out of the door and down the street while screaming "PIZZA!" Which was him most likely trying to signal his friend. "We'll come back to you if we need anything." Onion said before going out the door after Apple. "Have a good adventure!" Patty shouted to him.
Two strange notifications suddenly came from Onions phone, along with two pictures. One was of him, and the other was of Apple.
Apple has joined the team

Onion has joined the team

Onion made a confused face, but continued running after Apple, who was going to the diner