Gameplay 1 + Battle 1; Chicken nugget

Time: 6:07 - The three have just woken up, it's still dark
Day: Tuesday - The day the journey really begins

"Onion, wake up." Onion heard Apple say to him before he was soon shaken awake. His vision was a slight bit blurry as he awoke, as it usually is. Onion let out a big yawn as he rubbed his eyes. "Good morning." He said to Apple as his vision got better. He sat up and looked around, it seemed it had only just became dawn as it was still a bit dark out. No breeze was flowing by today. Samosa suddenly came walking out of the roof shack. "Morning, Samosa." Onion shouted to her. She simply waved. "I have to go." She shouted back to him. Apple looked back at her and raised an eyebrow. "Go where?" He asked as Samosa drew closer. Samosa pointed to the ground. "I just got a call from my workers, there's something wrong with Sweetie Smash." Samosa explained in a somewhat hurried manner. She was working on a video game for the last 4 months, and finally got it done not too long ago. Last night, however, she got a call from one of her workers and they explained how the code was jumbling itself and they all needed her help. "Well, we understand. We'll see you once the problem is done?" Onion was a pretty understanding person, he almost never got mad at anybody that wasn't Apple. He knew the Sweetie Smash problem wasn't something in Samosas control. Samosa nodded before she turned around and went to the ladder. "I'll see you guys soon!" She said before going down. Apple looked a bit disappointed. "Aw, we have to go without Samosa for some time now." He said in a sad tone. Samosa and Apple were somewhat enemies when she wasn't paying her rent a few months ago, but now Apple acts like he's known her for his entire life. "Don't worry, Apple. She'll be back before we know it." Onion said to make Apple think positive again. He hates when Apple is being negative, it brings him down a lot more. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." Apple pushed off what he last said like it was nothing, and got up from his knees. "Hurry up and get ready, we'll be crossing into the unknown part of the city." Apple said before running into the roof shack. "Alri- wait, what?" Onion was about to go inside as well when he heard Apple say something about the city. Even though Onion has lived in the city for over a year know, he's only discovered 5%, maybe 10% of it. He was a bit hesitant to go to the new parts of the city by himself, but he has Apple, which made him a bit less hesitant.

Walking through the city at this hour was pretty strange. There was nobody up that early, and the sun was only at the point in the sky where it makes everything orange and pink. Walking around at this time was almost like walking through a good dream. There was only one other person out this early that Apple and Onion knew, and he was the no-nonsense do-gooder cop of the city; Chicken nugget. Although Chicken nugget is really short, he has a really bad temper, and gets angry easily. He was just standing at the corner of the street, it looked like he was going to cross, but he never did. Apple and Onion were walking on the other side of the street when they seen Chicken nugget put on a suspicious look. "That can't be good." Onion whispered to Apple before he took a quick glance at Chicken nugget, who now started to cross the street. At the time, Apple was holding his slingshot and Onion had his lyre strapped to his back, which made it look like a weapon.
(Music below is Chicken nuggets theme.)

"What are you doing?" Chicken nugget asked Apple and Onion as he drew close. He was often pretty suspicious with lots of things, even common events that happen. Onion rolled his eyes. "We're adventuring." He said in a deadpanned manner. He hated how Chicken nugget could be sometimes. Apple didn't think much of Chicken nuggets strange suspicion level, he grew up in a strange town, so he got to know lots of strange people. "Adventuring? At this hour?" Chicken nugget rose his voice a bit. That was a sign he was getting suspicious. "Yes. We'll be walking through the entire city, so we need a fresh start." Onion explained to Chicken nugget, trying not to sound off so Chicken nugget doesn't follow them around the entire day. Chicken nuggets eyes narrowed, another bad sign. "I don't know about that, one of you has a slingshot." Chicken nugget looked at Apple, who was holding a few pellets as ammo for the slingshot. Apple seemed to be daydreaming as he didn't try to argue with nugget as always. "The slingshot is for if we get attacked by an animal or something." At this point, Onion just wanted to walk away from Chicken nugget, but he'd probably arrest him and Apple if he did that. "I would trust you with the slingshot, not him though." Chicken nugget has had past experiences with Apple, bad past experiences. That's why he doesn't trust him with anything anymore. That's when Onion got a somewhat good idea, but it could end in bad consequences. "Chicken nugget." He said to get Chicken nuggets attention. "What?" Chicken nugget asked. Onion cleared his throat. "How about we settle this with a battle?" He asked. Chicken nuggets eyes widened. "A what?" Chicken nugget seemed shocked to hear that. Who asks police officers if they want to battle? "A battle. If we win, you let us go. If you win, you can take our stuff." Onion explained his idea, but felt a strong regret come over him. This was one of the riskiest things he has done. "Hm. Bring it on." Chicken nugget said in a somewhat threatening tone. Onion grabbed Apple by the shoulder. "This is our first battle." He whispered.
Suddenly, everything went blurry, then black, and then back to normal, except now, Chicken nugget was farther away than before, and was now in a battle stance.
Following that, another strange notification popped up on Onions phone.
"Welcome to your first battle!"
(First battle theme down below)

"First battle??" Onion said out loud, causing Apple to look over. "What is that?" He asked as a live video showed up. The video was of the battle so far, except it was a bit pixelated.
"I think we're in a video game." Onion said to Apple

"Many people you know in this city may soon wish to harm you or block your way, some could be friends that have been persuaded to go against you." A text popped up of screen. Onion was still having a hard time processing this, and now he's being told that his friends are going to turn on him. Apple didn't seem to care about anything other than him being in a video game as he was running around and screaming with a huge grin on his face. "Other obstacles you will face on your way will be people that don't like you. To face against them, you have to learn to fight, and that's why I'm here!"
Another text popped up after Onion finished exaggerating. He didn't know what any of this meant, he was too confused. "Apple is the main attacker of your group so far. His only abilities currently are him using his slingshot and kicking enemies. Go ahead, tap on him and press an attack you want him to use!" The text went away, and the battle screen went up again. Onion was still pretty puzzled, but he looked at the slightly pixelated miniature Apple on screen, and tapped on him. Two attacks popped up when he tapped on Apple; Kick, or Slingshot. Onion took a few seconds to decide, but finally decided to press slingshot. As he did, Apple in real life stopped running around, and held the slingshot to his face. He grabbed a rock pellet out of his sock, and loaded the slingshot. Onion was confused as to why Apple suddenly started acting like this, until he looked down at his phone, where pixel Apple was loading his slingshot. As Apple shot, so did pixel Apple, and it dealt 20 damage to Chicken nugget, which meant his health was now at half.
"Good job! Now, Onion is the main healer of the group. He relies on his magic meter most of the time cause he plays songs to either heal a teammate, or sap life from an enemy. Tap on Onion, but cover your ears!" Another text popped up, this one spoke about Onion and his lyre, which was still strapped to his back. Onion thought this battle thing was pretty creepy as he was somehow able to control Apple using the phone, but he pressed on himself, eager to know what it felt like. There was only a single attack he could use currently, it was labeled as Energy-Sapping Minuet. He tapped on it, and suddenly, his body jerked into a strange position, and his lyre came flying off his back and into his hand. His body had suddenly became severely numb, but somehow continued to move without his commands. His left hand held his lyre, while the right did a strange gesture, and began to play a melody. The melody held many emotions, it was sad, ominous, and comforting at the same time. Onion couldn't believe this song was coming from his right hand. After the melody was finished, Onion looked Chicken nugget, who began to dimly glow. Suddenly, a bunch of sparkles lifted from Chicken nuggets body, and slowly faded into the orange sky. "Chicken Nugget has fainted." A message quickly went by on the phone screen, followed by a "You won!" Message, which was coloured as gold. "I think we should leave..." Apple said quietly to Onion as he stared at Chicken nuggets motionless body on the ground. Had they just killed a police officer using a slingshot and a song? "I agree..." Onion replied with wide eyes. He took a step backwards, then another. He was almost walking backwards now. Apple was doing the same thing, but he was a bit ahead of Onion, and turned around to start running. "Wait for me!" Onion shouted a few seconds after, and he went sprinting after Apple, away from the scene. Chicken nugget just laid on the sidewalk, his energy was somehow completely drained from him because of Onions song. Maybe somebody would help him later in the day, but for now, he won't muster the last of his power just to get up and head back home. He instead just stayed there, and slowly drifted away into slumber, where a dreamless sleep awaited him.