Eleven

Your P.O.V.
I watch as Shirou turns into this big white beast. It looked so familiar... Then, I realized that it was the Silver Wolf. The beastman protector who everyone thought of as a God.

So that means.... Shirou is the Silver Wolf...

The only things I can control are my thoughts. My body has it's own mind and it's been using it to attack Shirou. I feel myself start to cry. I didn't want to hurt Shirou, but I didn't want him to kill me...

...I still haven't told him how much he means to me...

Shirou's P.O.V.
Is she crying?

What is she crying for? I don't know why but seeing her cry while she couldn't control her own body made me a little sad. So I sat down and didn't move. I watched as she tried to attack me countless times... over, and over, and over again.

I could tell that her body was getting tired. So to tell her that the fight was over I tilted my head up, and howled.

Your P.O.V.
Shirou's... howling?

My body starts shaking and I put my hands over my ears. But I really wanted to listen to his howl. I guess even if I can't hear it any more it doesn't mean that I can answer back.

As I had my eyes closed and my hands were over my ears while howling, I didn't notice that Shirou's footsteps were coming closer to me. It didn't help that his scent smelled like me either. I couldn't even notice his scent getting closer to me.

But, Shirou was loud enough that I could kind of hear these mumbled words...
"I'm sorry (Y/n)."

I felt a punch to the stomach, making me cough. Then, a painful kick pushed me all the way into a glass wall, making me fall through it.

Suddenly I felt all of my extra powers disappear, which meant I had my body back. I transformed back into my human form. To bad I couldn't use my body to do anything to save myself right now. I was falling from a very high floor, from this very tall building. I knew that I was going to die.

I decided not to look down because that would make things worse. Ugh, I should've told Michiru to teach me how to get wings....!

Shirou's P.O.V.
I wasn't expecting her to fall through the wall... Maybe my kick was to powerful. Without thinking I ran towards the broken wall and jumped through it. The only thing that I had on my mind was saving her. If I was immortal, doing this to protect her would be an easy job for me.

Soon enough, I was closer to her and grabbed her pulling her body closer to mine. Once we reached the ground, (Y/n) landed ontop of me so the crash only impacted me.

Your P.O.V.
I open my eyes because I felt like I wasn't falling anymore. I saw Shirou who was no longer in his beastman form and he looked like he was in pain, I fell ontop of him. If he took all of the damage from the fall... was he hurt? Was he dead?!

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. I started crying again, there were so many times that I thought that the both of us were going to die.

"Shirou... I'm sorry... It's my fault. Everything is my fault! We could've died, we both got badly injured, and I failed the mission! At the time when I got shot with the tranqulizer, I should've just gone inside before that so none of this would have ha- Mmrph!"

I looked down at Shirou who had kissed me.

Wa-wait... Ki-kissed me?! I started blushing.

Well, I guess I wasn't expected this. But, it is something that I always wanted, so I kissed back. We broke the kiss and I smiled. Then, I remembered how hurt he must be so I stood up. I helped him stand up too.

"It's fine don't worry about me."

I started crying again. How could he survive a fall like that? I look back up at the building we were on and it made what we just did look impossible. "How are you still alive?!" I questioned. Tears still staining my face.

"You saw my Ginrou form, or should I say, Silver Wolf. I'm immortal, so it's not an easy task to kill me." He smiled. He started wiping the tears from my face. I smiled back and hugged him. I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"There you guys are! I've been searching around everywhere with all the police. What happened to you guys, are you alri-" She stops talking when she notices the two of us hugging. I got a little embarrassed so I broke the hug and blushed. "I don't know what happened between the two of you, but you know, I support the relationship!" She smiles.

Shiro sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I don't think that we need permission from you, Tanuki."

"C'mon Shirou! I'm just being supportive...!" I giggle.

We decided to start walking home because it was now 6 o'clock in the morning. I didn't get any sleep besides when I was unconscious. Shirou offered to 'tuck me into my covers' and I blushed. But, I thought that the offer was cute so I accepted.

Then, a random question popped into my mind. "Shirou... if you're the Silver Wolf... how old are you?" Shirou gives an annoyed look. Michiru starts laughing really hard. Did I say something funny?

"And what would make you ask a personal question like that?" He asks back.

I shrug. "I don't know. It just popped up into my thoughts. So, I decided to ask."

"1000 years old! Or more. " Michiru blurts out, still having a laughing fit.

"Tanuki!" Shirou yells at her. He was obviously angry. 1000 years old and immortal... Wait a minute! If we were ever going to get married, I would die way before Shirou ever does! Because he's not going to!

Well whatever. I guess it's not that big of a deal. I still... want to spend the rest of my life with him. So, if that's the price I have to pay, so be it.

~~~~~~~~oo⭐️oo~~~~~~~~