06

a/n: hello, i'm back. hehehehehe. i've been feeling insecure about how I write, liEk. sorry guys for disappointing you :(((

New has been acting way too nice to him. Way too nice. He's always been nice, but not to him in particular. He might have woke up in different side of bed or he might have hit his head hard to be acting like this.

He pushes his thoughts from the back of his head. A tiny tinged of hope blooms upon his chest. He mentally slaps himself. There's no way he would like him! He's not even into boys to begin with; a constant reminder he stands no chance to the younger.

He sighed in frustration.

Ever since they had lunch together, the younger showed him nothing but pure kindness. He doesn't know if it's genuine or not. But he hopes it is. He just wishes the younger isn't pulling any scheme on him.

New has been weirdly nice on him. He sends him messages twice a day, either good morning texts or wishing him to have a nice sleep. On monday, New bought him a cup of coffee and a slice of cake from his favourite cafe. The following day, New offered him a ride when driver told him that he couldn't pick him up on time due to heavy traffic. He declines his offer first, but since he's persistent he gave up and let him be.

And just this morning, he invited him to grab a lunch together after their shoot. "Just date each other already!" The crew teased them. Cheeks dusted with pink, he burried his face on his palms, utterly embarrassed. His face got more flushed when New played along and decided to wrap an arm around him, throwing flirty jokes. It earned fits of laugher, some jokes on passing out due to overflowing amount fan service displayed before them.

Is fate playing with him? He already planned on getting over him and now the said person whose he's getting over with feds him consistent attention and interest.

Tay winces when something cold grazed his cheeks. "Don't think too much, you're not use to that." Gun jokes, pushing him slightly to make a room for himself on the couch. "At least I have one to use. You don't even have one." He grinned teasingly earning a smack on his shoulder.

"Whatever, if it wasn't for then your lovelife wouldn't be blooming." He remarked, smirking.

"Don't say it like that. . ." Voice lingers with insecurities. "Now you're making me question my friendship with you! I'd like to put an end to its validity." Tay said, a little gloomy. Gun snorted, flicking his fingers into his forehead. "As if you can."

"So, how's my friend been doing?"

"Still sucks, gets flushed at almost everything and. . ."

"A simp." Gun adds, laughing. Earning himself a glare from the elder. "Kidding, jokes aside, how are you? I haven't heard from you since the time you treated me lunch." Sincerity written all over his face, Tay perked up from his seat.

"He's been doing. . ." He told Gun the whole story, very detailed. He listened intently, not missing a single blabber from his friend. Gun has always been Tay's confidant. He's trustworthy and truly cared for the elder, cares for him like a brother. Gun loves him in platonic way, choosing to show it rather than explicitly saying it.

"He's too nice, i'm afraid I won't get over him!" Tay then continues to blabber on and on. He must have been keeping it on himself for a while.

"And then he wished me to have a good sleep. Ahhhh my heart." Tay squealed like a teenager. Gun couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes at him.

"In conclusion, our friend here is not longer one-sided. Your adoration has been constantly being returned. You must celebrate." Gun concludes, throwing the empty bottle across the room. Don't worry he'll ask Tay to pick it up for him later.

Tay heart swells in anxiety. "You're only getting my hopes high, don't say something like that." He frowned, feeling gloomy.

"You just need to trust more on yourself, okay? Mark my words, he'll be head over heels for you." Gun winks at him. Somehow, helps to boost up his self-esteem.

"I'm from the future, and you Tay a dear friend of mine, I declare, your feeling will be reciprocated."