♥︎, kai satou

Aftercare:

He whould kiss your forehead then go to the bathroom and come with a warm, yet wet cloth and clean your bodies, then cuddle with you till you fall asleep.

Body part:

Probably his hands, since he can give you pleasure, but he can also cook with them lolz

He likes your chest and/or face, your chest because it's soft and it suits you, and your face because he can easily read it and see how pleasured you are.

Cum:

He whould probably cum in or on you, depending on what you'll say, if you let him cum in you, he'll do so.

Dirty secret:

He likes when he finds you in absolutely heat or something, hes some creepy kinky bastard 😳😳

Experience:

Never had sex, but jerks off sometimes, with you he's still learning and trying his best to pleasure you.

Favorite position:

Probably when your ass faces him and then he fucks you??

Goofy:

Serious guy, serious sex. He is mostly into vanilla

Hair:

luckily he is maintaining himsepf very clear and out of all forms of hair

Intimacy:

Yup! He's very patient and intimate with you.

Jack off:

He does it sometimes when he's horny and you're not around.

Kink:
Not really a kinky guy, but whould try toys or bdsm if you're ok with it.

Location:

In the bedroom mostly, so you guys get privacy, but you tried it and on a kitchen counter once and it was pretty cool.

Motivation:

Mostly when you're horny and needy, or he is.

No:

No way he'll hurt you or tease you during sex

Oral:

He rather give orals than receive them, or rather, hes indiferent.

Pace:

He goes at a medium pace, giving you a rest, then, if requested, he'll go faster.

Quickies:

He's okay with this, like, he's cooking and you or he's feeling horny, he can easily go and finger or simply fuck you quickly.

Risks:

Nah, he's not that type to fuck in a public place and almost get caught.

Stamina:

He can last 3 rounds, but will eventually stop if you're tired

Toys:

He might have a vibrator he brought for you only.

Unfair:

He doesn't really like teasing, but will get a little angry if you do so.

Volume:

Hes pretyy quiet, but eventually lets out cute panting sounds or even silent groans.

Weird fact:

He has a thing for foreplaying

Yearning:

He rarely does it.

X-Ray:

Normally it's 5 inches but when it's hard it's 6 :D

Zzz:

He mostly sleeps after you, rarely, when he's extra exhausted he sleeps before you.