Chaos inside 4 Walls

There is a chaos in our house, and I don't seem to plan solving it any time soon.
The chaos is caused by all the members of my family. And they are the troublemakers. Never until this day have I had the agony and privilege of sharing this mixture of emotion. And to spice it up the feelings are mutual. It's not one sided, thank heavens at least this isn't one sided like  the other feelings alas I truly thank heavens. Both parties have the same flow of  sentiments. We are both annoyed and grateful for having each other's back.

The house that used to be like your usual traffic during mornings, Orefield Laboratories during afternoon and Parliament hall at noon, has now turned into. Coke studio, Master Chief and fear factor. The reason behind this chaos is everyone's home. And when I say Every one, I shout at you to make it clear, we have the obnoxious out going human who is frustrated and lost. The insider who is somewhat bothered by the surrounding but is perfectly fine staying in. And two completely opposite opinions are trying to figure out a way to bare one another's existence. These are just some I can remember.  This is also a phase which keeps fluctuating, after the phase is over the agony ends and empathy begins, every one starts empathizing one another as each individual knows about the others habit and personality and has learned to either adjust or live with it. The problem though is barring it through out the day. It's usually only few moments that we spent with each other and now we seem to be glued to one-anothers  souls. It isn't coming off as 'hum sath sath hai', its more like 'kabi kusji kabi ghum'.

C