Angels forgetfulness

Have you ever Known, The lost
Angels who forgot their memories? They were once protectors of fire
And the bringings of life, and the guardians of  Humanity.

Born into wisdom, and great understanding of the Universeal knowledge, they were the messagers of the Stars above, who  carried wisdom from heaven to Earth.

But we're are they now? their true state was but a lost memory, it began to scatter them like Broken glass, that changed them, it slowly ate them, than destroying their energy.

The Souls they were told to keep was forgotten, by physical distraction on the Earth ,and no growth ever beguiled them and so they allowed themselves to forget They watched.

The People  reap their Fateful tears, their Outrageous cries Were heard all across Time and Space, but instead they waited for World to change, instead of trying to change it, into love and everlasting beauty.

They lost the meaning to their Lives But now, even as Thousands of Years keeps passing, And Planet Earth keeps changeing before my  eyes I watch how Wisdom, is being thrown in Deepest part of  the Ocean.

Our Divine Mother Cries, is In Sadness and Despair,watching her Children Kill each other for no reason at all, Human Beings keep forgetting their Wise ways, and Physicality.

Their Connection with The Universe, and the Planets within were now non existent  throughout Galaxies, they Pleaded for their Salvation, but no Growth, ever beguiled them.

Now their trapped in a never Ending Cycle, and towards the Demonic world, everything that they ever knew about ThemSelves was For gotten under a lifetime of Shame.

They refused to let go, and free themselves of, they became a Permanent Resident, it Took away their identity, making them a prisoners for all eternity.

Trapped into a never ending Tunnel, of Pain and agony as far as the eyes could see, So Close your eyes gentle Ones remember the words that I say.

Let this Place melt before your Mind and fall into disarray. your life is perish and valuable never forget your missions, live like the Warriors of Ancient likelihood put your Armor of Stars on your body , and let it Shine like the heavens above, the reflection of the starlights of Beauty and grace.