Chapter 49

It's been weeks Copter had been okay with Tae, means slowly okay with Tae. Now they will casually have lunch together, while Bas would take his chance having lunch with Joss. once finished their shift, Tae would send Copter off to Kimmon's house. Surprisingly or not, Godt too had worked at the coffee shop, but not in a position related to serving customers or serving the food, but more likely to keep peace at the shop.

Hearing Bass telling him about how Godt was so fast coming near him holding that woman, Kimmon had an idea to make that position available at the same time thinking how to keep Godt closer to him almost 24/7, but for that, he needs to find another person at least as good as his boyfriend so that they could work in shift. And for that, he had hired Lam, a taekwondo trainer as a part-timer at the coffee shop, which Lam was happy to accept the position. He owned a taekwondo training center, but then the business doesn't really go well with so many competitors in the field. So he worked at his center on the day and was working at the shop at night.

Kimmon was more than happy, though their shop wasn't similar to that night club, to have guards for the drunken customers since the safety of his brother and his brother-in-law were in question, he didn't mind adding staff for it.

While Copter and Tae had fallen into a cycle, which Tae sweetly courting Copter with his sweet gesture, caring and..... flowers. Tae would have to remember Copter's reaction receiving the first flower from him. He didn't know how to describe it well, but Copter's facial expression of those unbelievable, but excited that makes him happy, that Copter would like it.

Copter was shocking himself when he discovers how he loved it when he receives a flower from someone, furthermore, from someone he loves and that important to him, he felt special and that he felt the guy appreciates him, so much. And the flowers had made his day when he would receive it almost every day from Tae.

Watching his brother getting relax more with Tae, Godt was sigh out of relieved and that he will not worry much about his brother. However, Copter still had that trauma, whenever he would see a group of guys, talking and laughing, that he would be shaking instantly and would lose his focus.

Godt and Tae would always ready for those occurrences so that Copter wouldn't feel alone and scared. They were still thinking of a way to help Copter, but for now, they wanted to wait a little more, observing Copter.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Why didn't you bring Copter to professional?" Joss was asking while the three of them, Joss, Tae, and Kimmon were hanging out together, while all their boyfriends were working at the coffee shop, currently. It was night time, 15 minutes past 10. Tae and Kimmon was looking at each other for the question and Tae was taking in a deep breath before answering Joss.

"P'Godt didn't want Copter to see a doctor for a crazy person, according to him, when the lady doctor at the hospital suggests to him. He will insist that his brother wasn't crazy and that he didn't need that kind of doctor, no matter what we'll say. But then, why would he need that kind of doctor? The best medicine was always the family's and loved one's support. It wasn't me saying that, but countless reports too. So, Copter will be fine, thank you, P'Joss."

"I will do everything my boyfriend says. He might be someone with no school, but he's no joke. I bet if he was in school, he will be a professor right now, with head and pride like him." Kimmon chime in makes Joss and Tae looking him with narrow eyes.

"You were just smitten, P. Stop here, or P'Joss will also continue talking about how amazing Bas is since we all know how amazing our partner is. So stop." Tae cut in before Joss had a chance to talk about Bas, making him pout.

"Youngest, I heard Copter had asked a breakup with you right after he was, you know, sane again. And that you even left right away after that, when I thought you would insist to stay beside him. Why did you do it?" Joss suddenly asked. He couldn't believe it when Bas had told him about Tae would just leave Copter when the guy had asked a break-up.

"Why asking about that, Joss?" Kimmon was reprimand Joss for he thinks this topic was ridiculous. It's all in the past anyway.

"When he was asking a break up after confirming my love for him and his love for me, what you suggest I do? It was like the love itself was the reason for the break up that I couldn't have any other excuse to stay when all this time, that was the only reason I had just to come back to him. But I wasn't intended to leave, all I wanted was to give him space, but then, at the same time, not too much space. And I'm glad I did it, that right now Copter could be comfortable being beside me. I guess if I stubbornly stayed beside him at that time, things would be much complicated."

Tae had answered it anyway, making both the senior guy looking back at him. "So, have you had any plan for him to get better?" Now, Kimmon was the one asking. He hopes Tae had some kind of plan since the guy was a genius after all. He could see from time to time his boyfriend would be thinking about Copter, and worried more for the said guy that he couldn't help but feel helpless since he really didn't know what else could he do to help.

"I don't have any specific plan for now. But, I would want to bring him out once in a while, to expose him with the outside world. But still, I was thinking of how to persuade him, since he really didn't want to get out from his comfort zone." Answer Tae.

"You need our help?" Joss offered. "I'll think about it. I'll let you know if I need it." Joss and Kimmon were nodding their head and were smiling at that.

"I think it's time our boyfriends would be finished work at the shop." Just like a mutual understanding between the three, all of them were getting ready to leave. Joss was the one standing up first followed by Tae and Kimmon.

Bas and Copter had to work night shift today since they need to do a rotation for the shift, including Bas. Godt had requested to Kimmon to always being in the same shift with his brother if it wasn't an inconvenience, and of course, it was a never case when it comes to Godt. Lam would adjust to the new schedule to match his own schedule with his other business.

Reaching the front of the shop, Kimmon was frowning seeing Lam standing in front of the shop while both of his hands in his pants pocket while looking down at his own feet, the reason he didn't realize the three alpha men coming closer to him.

"Lam, what are you doing here? I thought you had a day shift today." Kimmon was the one asking shocking Lam who was looking up instantly. He was about to answer Kimmon when someone else coming closer to them and was hook his arm with Lam's arm right away.

"P, let's go." But then, the newcomer was stunned when he saw three other guys that he was familiar with. Feeling awkward, he was rubbing behind his neck with his awkward smile.

"Sunan? You two...." Kimmon couldn't finish his words while he would point to both of them. But then Kimmon would give out his sly smile and walking even closer to the Lam side and was patting his shoulder. "Good luck," He half-whispered and Lam would smile to him. Tae and Joss would do the same and they would head straight into the closed coffee shop.

End of Chapter 49