Chapter 53

"Surprise!" Copter was gaping, no, literally open mouth wider with his round eyes. He turn to smiling Tae who was nodding his head and turn to the vision in front of him once again and the familiar people were also surrounding him. Tae and Copter was just standing beside the car, while everyone was waiting for them, making two lines, just like they were waiting for some royal family, but it was only for Copter, and Tae too, since they were together.

Copter was just coming out from the hospital, but then only Tae was with him, no one coming for him. At least he hopes his P'Godt could be there, but he guess, his brother must have been busy with work. But still..... ugh, whatever.

Tae then would ask him just to sleep in the car, when they get into one, though Copter couldn't tell whose car's that was. The doctor had given him a medicine that morning when the effect of the medicine was kicking in, and he guess that he didn't realize he sleeps all the way from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai.

And here he was standing on his own hometown with a new house in front of him, at the same place his burnt down house were located. Now the house were bigger, even bigger that that the house of the head of the village, but everything else remain the same.

His P'Godt, P'Kimmon, Bas, Joss, P'Somchai were all there together with other villagers, greeting him. He was so happy, happy that he was pounce on Tae and was hugging him tight. "Thank you, P'Tae. Thank you. Thank you so much." Then he would hugging them one by one and was greet the other villagers before taking his first step into the new home yet it felt like home he was belong to since forever.

It was a party, with a banner 'WELCOME BACK HOME' which everyone was invited. Godt was happily introduced Kimmon, Bas and Joss to all the villagers which some of them were already knew Tae, so no need proper introduction. But he did introduced himself anyway, when he start giving a speech after that, using a glass and a spoon seeking attention from everyone.

"Attention everyone. Good evening. My name is Tae Darvid, Copter's fiancé," which Copter was shocked to that and Kimmon and Godt was just shaking their head, while Bas and Joss were laughing at that, while all the other villagers would just whistling around, making Copter's face red, shy and happy?

"So here I was welcoming all of you at this welcome home party for my lovely fiancé, Copter Panuwat and his handsomely brother Godt Panuwat to their former hometown. Please give them a clap."

People were clapping their hands welcoming both of the brothers back to hometown. "But I have another important mission, which I want you all to be the witness whether it was of my happiness or my doom, only one person can decide it."

Suddenly Tae was coming closer to Copter with another two little girls following him from behind, and Copter knew those girls, they were from here, with each of them were holding a bouquet of red rose and another one had holding love shape balloons, which they were standing behind kneeling Tae.

Copter was shocked that he was standing up from his seat, with everything that happened. "Cop, I know we started off bad, no, I was a bad boy before I know the real you. The time we spent together was the most meaningful time for me. I was decided you are my life right there and then and you are the reason of my life once I realize that I fall for you.

We, you and I both know that life wasn't always as beautiful as we thought it would be, but you have to know this, Cop, my life is beautiful because there is you by my side. So, please keep my life beautiful just by being here at my side, Cop. For that, I would like to ask you, my adorable sweet and handsomely cute boyfriend Copter Panuwat, will you marry me?"

Tae was handing him the ring looking straight to him waiting for his answer. Copter was gaping the whole time of Tae's speech and he didn't really knew how to react. Copter knew his eyes were all to him, and they were all waiting for his answer, especially this one guy in front of him, still kneeling with a ring on the tip of his fingers, holding it for him, hoping he would take it.