002, narrative

JAYDEN AND DANIELLE ARRIVED WITH THEIR ARMS LINKED. "why me, you have tons of friends and you force me here? just to meet up with men the worse thing on the planet?"

DANI GLARED AT JAYDEN "not, men my friends" said addison. "their, not your friends you only wanna go cause you don't wanna tell bryce you like him, so you rub it off" jayden smirked.

DANIELLE GLARES AT JAYDEN ONCE AGAIN "chill, we both im r- "maybe, you are just a tad" addison admitted. jayden just smirks, at addi's words.

"are you ready, to meet the sway?" dani asked. "yuh, i guess. i don't know" jayden said. "well, we're here introduce yourself" addi said.

"hey, dani" bryce smiled. "where's jaden?" dani asked. "he ran, into the maze cause he got mad at bryce for saying he's ugly so that's the reason he doesn't have a girl" josh said. "well, im jayden nice to meet y'all" jayden quickly said.

DANIELLE LOOKED TO HER SIDE AND NOTICED THAT JAYDEN wasn't by her side anymore, cause she was now in the maze. after an hour of jayden walking in a circle, she bumped into someone.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" she yelled in her head. "i'm sorry, that is my fault i wasn't looking where i was going" jayden apologized to the black hair boy she bumped into.

"no, jaden" he said putting his hand out for jayden to shake. "jayden" she says shaking his hand. "now, your just mocking me" jaden chuckled. "no, my names jayden" jayden laughed. "how is it spelled?" jaden asked.
"j-a-y-d-e-n" jayden spelt. "oh, mines is spelt j-a-d-e-n" he said. "so, without the y" jayden asked.

THE TEENS GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND SWAPPED NUMBERS AS THEY helped each other through the maze. they walked out hand in hand jayden behind jaden who was holding his hand.

"oh, hey jaden-" bryce got off. "jaden, and jayden" jaden corrected. "what?" bryce asked confused. "this, is jayden" he said pulling jayden besides him.

"your, dumb bryce" was all josh said. "did, you not hear me introduce her to everyone. they all greeted her, what we're you doing the whole time?" addi growled.

"simping, over you" jaden joked. "SHUT UP JADEN" bryce yelled. "did, he lie though?" jayden asked. "not, at all" the sway said in unison.

ALLY—🥀
so, this is the second
chapter this turned out
pretty good. so let's just
pretend i never wrote
jayden + jaden, okay? ok.
so, far i am enjoying how
I'm really-writing this

okay so, i changed addi to my
oc from, make believe so this
is kind of a cross over n it's
basically what happened
before and bryce dated