016, tiktok&facetime

JADENHOSSLERbruce farkle haul

JADENHOSSLER
bruce farkle haul..in the room
ladies and gentlemen

COMMENTS

USERNAME it's only temporary cheating with bryce on jayden they we're the og couple get that through your bigheads

USERNAME yo look it's jryce...i ship

USERNAME jaden is using bryce to drown his sorrow cause he misses jayden since she went to Arizona to visit her dad for her b-day weekend
LIKED BY CREATOR

USERNAME not all these comments have "jayden" at least once or twice in it

USERNAME yo🔊your🔊 girl 🔊is 🔊ugly 🔊she look 🔊like 🔊she 🔊belong🔊in🔊the🔊dumpster
|
USERNAME bruh you look like my dog stfu n sit yo a$$ down cause he ain't pretty he crusty just like yo mamas lips n yo dad crusty a$$ hairline an yo sister non-existent eye lashes that's what she gets for thinking you can wax them.

USERNAME jayden is so pretty bruh
LIKED BY CREATOR

USERNAME yo, i wanna be jaden i mean look at his chick n imagine how good she is in b3d...
JADENHOSSLER •creator
dude she's human, tf you talkin bout f*ckin her. you don't  even know her so for you to say "imagine how good she is in b3d" is just truly disgusting all you care about is a how a girl look or how she dresses, only because some guys like you don't know how tf to keep it your pants for not even five minutes, and don't what the word "no" or "stop" means. then you guys wanna blame it on girls for being r@ped by men/guys like you. GIRLS DONT DRESS FOR US GET THAT TF THROUGH YOUR HEAD man you f*cked up.

USERNAME he really did that
LIKED BY CREATOR

COMMENTS ARE TURNED
OFF

jayden was minding her own business cleaning up her kitchen until, she got a facetime call she quickly ran to her room putting her phone on her ten foot long charger

so she can answer the call without her phone dying.

"hey, jae. what's the matter?" jayden asked looking at the boy on her phone screen a soft look. "nothing, just stressed" he lied. "don't believe him, jay! someone was talking about how good you will be in bed so he went off and he feels like it's his fault" blake outed.

"thanks blake...uhm jaden it's not your fault whatsoever people have opinions and it doesn't hurt me i already have my special someone. why would i need them, when i have you?" jayden said.

"yo jaden, do you know where vin- oh hey jayden rose" logan said sitting behind jaden. " i thought you and vinnie we're just friends" jayden looked at logan in confusion, "she's been over for the last four weeks" blake outed once again.

"i swear on my momma i hate it here" logan mumbled. "no you don't you love it here" jayden laughed. "damn, your right. facetime me later?" logan asked. "yeah now go get your man" jayden teased.

logan left the room faced with a shade of red flushed across her cheeks. "awh, she's crushing on kio's boyfriend" blake said. "no, vinnie is actually jordan's boyfriend. have you not seen the way they look at each other?" jayden said.

"jay, do you wanna come over?" jaden asked. "i would love to but my mom is making me clean the whole ass house" jayden said. "you, should let me come over" jaden waited for an answer. " uhm....yuh but you know that riley hates you" jayden said.

"i'm trying to impress you not her" jaden said. "yuh, your right" jayden smiled.

jayden talked to her boyfriend back and forth as she applied her makeup plopping back on her back. after minutes jaden said...

"i love you, see you tomorrow" jaden said with a smile. "i love you, okay" was all jayden said as a smile, and a shade of pink spread across her face.

after jaden hung up jayden was filled with a warm
feeling it was the first time they actually said the words along "i love you" they that wasn't through instagram and usually it was typed like ilu or ily but it felt great to jayden